2

6 months ago,

6 months ago,

Hana

"OMG hurry up Hana, we're gonna be late, get your pretty ass out fast you bitch", Sohee my best friend yelled.

We were best friend since sixth grade, we were like every other best friend you know doing everything together, gossiping hours and hours about our celebrity crush,hating same person, getting in trouble together.

We were always together. We both are 2nd year medicine students in Seoul university.

I don't know how our luck was on our side and we both got selected in same uni, but we were happy to start our new life and moved to Seoul from Busan where we rented a small apartment with our 2 other friends from class.

It was nice cozy 2bhk apartment.
Just perfect for us.

"I'm so sorry guys, it's just my hair..... "

"Obviously, how can we forget we have Rapunzel's twin sister in our group", Bomi cut me, I glared at her.

It was always like this dissing each other but it was normal for us now after staying together for almost two years we were used to it. It was our way to show the love.

"Atleast Rapunzel is way much better than your weird funky Bob cut", I retort

Apparently last week Bomi and Sana thought it was good idea to try the hair cut that they saw on internet and what to say it ended horrible and Bomi had to cut her shoulder length to Bob, still it looked cute though

but she doesn't have to know that right.....

"You........"

"Shut it guys, we're already late and not to forget it's Prof. Kim's lecture first" said Sana.

Oh yes he was the eye candy of whole class or can even say uni and no student ever missed his lectures especially Sana she had huge crush on our Prof. Kim Namjoon.

Finally we reached the uni, our apartment was just twenty five min walking distance from uni, second reason to love that place.

While walking in hallway some students passed me smile which I return I was not much of a social person. I was middle one neither popular nor outcast just middle.

Finally we entered our class, and sat on our places just after Mr. Kim entered and started the lecture.

"Alright guys today's topic will be anatomy of kidney", saying Mr. Kim started.

After class ended, I was just about to exit the class when Mr. Kim called me, "Hana you do know you have missed my last two classes right" he was saying something about classes but my whole attention was on his dimples and that tight black shirt he was wearing.

"Damn!! That chest, what gym does he goes to"

"Can I poke his dimples would he get angry, will that be weird"

"Hana.... Hana.... are you listening to me"

"Oh yes, I'm sorry, yes I know Mr. Kim"

"So visit me after your classes ends I'll give you your notes and also explain some important necessary topics"

see this was the reason why he was everyone's favorite he always made sure every student is getting best in his class.

"OK Mr. Kim" then he left.

Mr. Kim's extra class took more than I thought but it was worth it, now I had something I can tease Sana about.

My all friends already left they knew I'll be late I don't mind though.

I always love to have walks alone especially at nights it always used to help me calm myself giving me time to think about things going in my life.

It was getting dark The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to sky.

It was beautiful....

Evenings in seoul were beautiful.

I was on my way to home when I saw someone lying on the side of street his back facing me.
My breath hitch, my inside aspiring doctor was screaming at me to help him but my mind was refusing.

"Run Hana save your life, you haven't even had your first kiss yet"

"But shouldn't I help him, I'm soon going to be doctor"

"And what if he's some serial killer and just faking to be injured"

"But what if he's really seriously injured and dies I can't let that happen"

After finally deciding against my mind I made my way towards him and called out but he didn't answered so I called again then I heard groans, painful groans like he was having difficulty even in breathing.

After getting bit closer to him I saw there was blood around him hurriedly kneeling aside him I turned him around and gasp loud.

He..he was beautiful he looked young maybe twenty-three or four. He's features were soft with manly touch. Even though he's face was paled he still was looking beautiful just like fallen angel.

"stop drooling Hana he's dying, helped him you dumb bitch"

He was staring at me and raised his hand to touch my face maybe making sure if I was real or not.
After murmuring help in faint whisper which I heard barely he passed out.

Press that star if you like this chapter and Tell me what you think about it.
Also kisses and warm hugs for all beautiful people.
Love 💜💜