31

Hana was breathing heavily, as she tried to walk past people, trying not to bump into someone or to knock something down and embarrassed herself

Hana was breathing heavily, as she tried to walk past people, trying not to bump into someone or to knock something down and embarrassed herself. As she continued to walk past people, she felt hand snaked around her waist swiftly turning her around and the familiar scent of vanilla engulf her whole, immediately calming her down.

She placed her arms on his shoulder, leaning close to him as he held her close.

"You okay?", Jungkook asked her

Hana sense worry in his voice making her looked up in his eyes, making her smile at him a little

"Yes, it's just everything is overwhelming for me, I'm not used to this", that was not whole lie, she indeed was very uncomfortable and it was not everyday thing for her to attend such exquisite parties.
It was hard.

"do you want to go Home?", Jungkook asks seeing her discomfort.

He will rather be home than being here, where his angel is not comfortable. Afterall the reason he attended this party was to introduce her to media without hassle and it's done. Everybody knows now he's married and won't bother him Anymore.

Now everyone knows he just belongs to one person now, only his Angel.

Hana nods before saying
"Yes, but let me just use restroom first", Jungkook nods as he lets her go

Hana was just done with her business when she heard someone coming in, she didn't paid any attention to it as she kept washing her hands until she heard lock click in, making her turned around.

And she was stunned to see the person who just entered standing infront of her with smirk on his face.
Out of all people she didn't expected to see him here, atleast not here in womens bathroom and that too in this state

"Jimin?", She was too stunned too speak that her voice just came out like breathy whisper.

"Miss me?", Jimin said walking closer to her.

His eyes were bloodshot red, steps wobbly. To say jimin was wasted would be understatement.

No lie, she missed him so much. For crying out loud he was the one she kept finding in party all the time. But now she needs to leave, she needs to get out of here.

Jungkook is out waiting for her, and if hana is late he will come finding her here. And won't think twice before breaking in women's bathroom. And she doesn't want to cause anymore harm to jimin.

"Jimin you're drunk!", Hana said with trembling lips and sweat on her forehead. As her hands got sweaty with anxiousness

She was scared

"Nah! But what's with that expression, you're not happy to see me?", Jimin said with fake sad expression.

Something seems different about him but she just doesn't know what