10

Hana

Hana

I was restless

Pacing back and forth in room, my mind was just filled with his thoughts, how furious he looked when he saw me. And that tae guy. Who's he?

I don't know how he's gonna behave, what will he do. But I just need to stay strong and face it.

I heard door clicked and my hearts beat went erratic. I had no idea how much he's mad And that was scaring the shit out of me.

He enter the room and locked the door, he didn't turn around for few minutes and kept leaning against door. I was standing at corner of room trying to keep as much distance as possible.

Sighing he turn around and took off his shirt and started to walk towards me

"you really don't take me seriously do you?, I think you still don't know who I am, or what can I do, hmm?", the way he's tone was calm but threatening was really scary. He kept walking towards me slowly while speaking.

I was feeling like prey who was ready for feast of predator. I don't want to be scared of him but right now his aura was screaming danger.

"I....", I tried to speak but he cut me off

"I clearly told you that stay in room or it won't be good for you, didn't I ?, but you don't listen and bad girls deserved punishment", I know he was not kidding this time, his gaze was intimidating.

His brows were furrowed, eyes were dark, tone calm with no expression on face.

"what do you mean, I told you I just needed water", I was stuttering, my knees were weak I know fear was evident on my face.

"so you went to find water on front door, tsk tsk, alright let's say I believe you still I need to make it clear to you, that you are mine"

"strip", he spoke with hard tone, I stood there watching him with eyes wide and jaw dropped.

Did I heard that right

My heart started to beat erratically sending my body in state of anxiety.

"no", I tried to answer strongly but failed, my voice my came out like plead.

"I gave you choice but you don't wanna listen, let's do it hard way then", saying that he went towards cupboards to find something, he walked towards me again after getting what he wanted.

"mine", saying that he dipped his face in my neck, I felt him sniffing me and moan.

He held my hands I tried to release myself from his hold but he just tightened it.

Moving my hands behind my back I felt him tying something then I heard clicked.

He handcuffed me.

"what are you doing? Open this", I yelled at him but he just ignored me and continue doing his work.

"I said open this", I screamed again but he just pressed his fingers on my lips and shush me.