32.1

Author's POV -

Author's POV -

Whole house was empty

Everything, surrounded by darkness only. No soul can be seen, no one's breathing, nothing could be heard

Except for the one

There he was seated in confinement of his room engulf in darkness with company of just moonlight.

He sat there shirtless, holding glass of whiskey in one hand and her frame in other. The picture he took when he first saw her

His heart was bleeding, it hurted him so much, he was so much in pain, it just doesn't seem to get any less

When he first saw hana at jungkooks house, he tried to throw away everything related to her, all her photo frames to get rid of his feelings for jungkooks sake, but he was not able to do it.

He still remembers the day he first saw her.

He was visiting jin as usual that's when he saw her. She was trying to help this old man to walk.

Her smile

When she smiled it felt like everything around him stopped and it was just him and her. He even bumped into her intentionally to get the closer look at her.

And he got strucked, She was so beautiful.

And unknowingly he started visiting hospital daily in hope to see her. At first he ignore his feelings thinking of it as just attraction and maybe that was his mistake. 

Later he decided to propose hana after returning from states. He prepared everything for it, but then he saw her at jungkooks place and just like that, the beautiful dream he saw shattered.

He was too late!

After that everything kept going wrong, intentionally or unintentionally but it all went downhill.

He even got chance to make things better between them but atlast ended up hurting her, destroying everything between them, every possibility between them.

"Hana I love you", he said tracing his finger on frame as tear kept fell from his eye

"Tae?", Tae heard Jin's voice as he entered his room turning on lights of his room.

And the view jin witnessed made him halt in his steps with shock.

His brother was seated on chair without shirt and blood dripping from his hand that was holding glass and frame in other.

His whole room was thrashed, everything destroyed and hana's pictures were Spread all over the room

"Tae OMG!! What have you done", jin said running towards Taehyung trying not to step on glass shards

He kneel infront of tae holding his face in his hold making him look up at him.

His heart hurt painfully looking at tear stained face of his baby brother.