22

Hana

Hana

I was standing infront of refrigerator trying to find something sweet to eat to take my mind away from taehyung's words that were stuck in my head like leech sucking my blood.

What did he even mean by that, as long as I remember I've never seen him before, that day when jungkook first time brought me here was the first time I saw him. So what did he mean by "when I first saw you". His eyes why they look so hurt.

Ugh!!!

That guy is going to give me ugly pimples and cut my life short with stress I swear.

It was 10:00 pm. Martha and Jessica already left. I was home alone still in hunt of something sweet to clench my craving. Then I heard opening of front door followed by heavy footsteps letting me know the arrival of the He Devil.

I didn't turn around and kept shuffling inside fridge. Talk with Hoseok has increased my hate for jungkook by hundred folds that I don't even want to see his face. I heard little thump followed by curses leaving his mouth. I watched him side eyed to see that he bumped into wall infront of him and stifled laugh that was trying to escape my lips.

He's drunk

Taking hold of cupcake that was hiding from me in corner of fridge, I was about to turn around when a hand snaked around my waist followed by his chest flushed against my back pressing himself close to me, knocking my cupcake on floor in process

My cupcake (╥_╥)

He sank his face in crook of my neck and sniffed loudly
"you always smell so good wifey", he chuckled before nuzzling his nose in my neck trasing it slowly towards my jaw and placed kiss there grazing with teeth slowly as breath got stucked in my throat.

His breath was stench in alcohol making me crunched my nose in disgust. I tried to turn around to push him away but he just tightened his hold not letting me move. He pressed his lower body to mine, his boner poking me from behind making me aware of danger about to come if I didn't stop him.

He grind himself on me in painfully slow pace sending shiver down my spine. I close my eyes and pursed my lips tightly trying to swallow the moan that was trying to escape my lips.

"what are you doing?", I mumbled trying to sound firm but it ended like squeak to that he just grind again roughly letting me feel every single muscle of his hard chest

Oh God!!!

"trying to arouse you", he said and bite my shoulder hardly later giving licks to sooth the pain

"Move, let me go jungkook", I gritted my teeth. But he just took hold of my both hands and folded them against my waist locking them there. The more I tried to wiggle out from his embrace, the more he kept tightening his hold making it hard for me to keep my posture tough