4

Jungkook

I looked down at chocolate bar in my hand and unknowingly Smile grace on my lips.

It was so childish of her to bring the chocolate but it was cute too. It was not common for me to see someone being genuinely caring for me without having any intentions behind it. But my angel is different I know it.

I remember how her beautiful hazel orbs were giving nervous glances when she entered the room.

The way she was continuously biting her glossy red lips in nervousness. she was looking so beautiful even in that baggy sweatshirt and how she blushed when I complimented her my angel my beautiful angel.

Just then door opened snapping me out of my thoughts and entered my secretary Mr. Jung,
"how are you feeling?", he was avoiding my eyes maybe feeling guilty for my state and he should be.

Hoseok's father was my dad's assistant so we knew each other since childhood and after my parents died he took care of me like brother and help me to took over my father's business.

"did you find out who were they?",I replied ignoring his question I know I sounded rude but I didn't care at the moment.

"yes, it was kangs", I should have known this, kangs were one of my rivals who never left single chance to take me down but always failed miserably.

"I guess we need to show them who's boss here then, they should know nobody messes with Jeon Jungkook"

"but before that did you saw the girl who just left my room", I asked

"yes", he answered confused with  brow creased

"I want you to find out everything about her, her name is Hana, we will take care of kang's later", saying that I looked down again at chocolate and smiled.

Hana what a beautiful name.

I don't know what I'm feeling towards her if it's love or not but I just know one thing for sure that I want her and whatever jungkook wants jungkook gets.

|

Hana

I left the room his words were stuck in my mind.
Ugh!! My life will be so easy if I'll stop overthinking maybe he didn't even mean that and just said to tease me but why would he teased me like that we are not friends.

"just stop Hana stop using your non existing brain"

I was walking towards exit then I saw Jin standing talking something with nurse.

When nurse left I tiptoed towards him and jump on his back making him stumble.

"I knew it there was hidden monkey inside of you, but don't let it come out Hana people might put you in zoo" he chuckle holding me.

"haha very funny", I glared at him he was always good at roasting people.

"So did you met him?", I nodded.

"you know the way he was asking about you again and again If I didn't knew any better I would have guess him as your boyfriend",
huh he was asking about me but when I met him everything he did was just staring.

"I guess he just wanted to thank me"

"it didn't seem like that though, anyway now he's fine so stay away from him now OK"

Should I ask him about him

"why though, who is he?"

"he's billionaire Hana owner of Jeon enterprises and there are rumors too that he have some connections with mafia", oh man holy shit!!! that's why he was surprised when I said I don't know him.

"Oppa did you see that face he looks so innocent and harmless and rumors can be false too right?" I tried to reasoned

"I don't know Hana" he sighs "but just listen to me this once OK"

"alright jin..ssi don't worry it's not like I'm going to meet him again anyway, and you know I don't have time for this things, I have my dreams yet to accomplish" only if I knew

"and who would want to swoon over someone else when I have you here, damn!! have you seen those lips so plump"

SMACK

"Yah!!!! kim seokjin"

Again SMACK

"Kids nowadays just don't know how to respect elders",he said dramatically while sighing

"you are just 7 years older than me and Jinnie age is just a number you know", said I laugh and he chuckle with me.

"I'm going out for seminar you wanna come with me it'll be helpful for your studies", ughhh he always does this asking me to join him on seminars but I know better than that.

Seminars are like watching the foreign movies with no subtitles, just pretending to understand.

"I guess I'll pass your offer maybe next time"

"you always do this but your next Time never comes anyway I'm getting late,so shoo get going now", he said and escorted me with kiss on forehead.

I don't know how it started but he never misses to kiss my forehead while leaving. Maybe it was his way of saying I love you without using words and I love it.

|

I unlock the door of our shared apartment and entered there was awkward silence in living room Bomi was painting her nails sitting on floor while there were this Two Sohee and sana both sitting at each ends of sofa.

Sohee was reading something on her phone and Sana was mercilessly tapping the buttons of remote while cursing at TV.

I signed Bomi what happened she replied with our code language that means they fought again on unnecessary things

You know there are always ones in group who fight on every single thing still can't stay away from each other

This two were those types.

"I brought some chicken and beer for us but I guess these two are already full"

"I'll say we got lucky actually more food for us", Bomi chirped in and opened the bag of food

We were sat on floor eating chicken then,"did y'all saw the drama in hallway last week, how suho dumped that plastic Ava", saying Sohee join in

"yeah, I think suho finally caught her with Jackson" I replied

From cornered of eye I saw Sana sneakily sat beside Bomi and started eating "she was going to get caught sooner or later anyway", said Sana while shoving piece in her mouth

"I thought you both were not eating", I teased them

"it's not like chicken did anything wrong, that girl did", she said pointing at Sohee

" I did not it was you......", and here they go again fighting and we just laugh at them.

We never know how precious this little things are until they are nothing but memories.

So how was this chapter?
Am I doing good?
Hit the star if you like it and comment what you think about this chapter.

Fun fact: It’s impossible to hum while holding your nose. Go ahead, try it!