1

Hana

I was impatient I just wanted to get the hell out of here but the girl infront of me was taking the all the time of her life.

She was eyeing me like I was some kind of creep well that's understandable the way I was dressed whole black from T-shirt to jeans with oversized black jacket giving final touch with black mask and cap.

"Here's your order", She said placing my coffee and sandwich mumbling her thanks I hurriedly paid her and left the cafe.

I was just going to turn around the corner when I heard someone calling me, my breath got fasten I was scared my thoughts were going haywire "did someone saw me, recognized me or what" I decided to ignore her but she called again so I turned around to not get suspicious while praying to all the Holy things in the world.

"Your change", she said returning my some cents I cursed in my head to her for scaring the shit out of me for just some cents, but well it's not like she knew what was going on with me she was just being kind person.

After again thanking her I get out of there as fast as I can. After somewhat calming myself I release my breath I didn't know I was holding till now.

Then I searched for some place to eat my lunch cause I never know when I have to make a run for my life.

I was just thinking what to do next while eating when I saw there was crowd formed on the road infront of park curious to check what it is I made beeline to  crowd, there was accident.

Someone was lying there bleeding to death and people were just watching rather than helping. They were murmuring words showing sympathy but no one helped.

Yes that's our society.

If it was old me I would have jumped to help that person already taken him to hospital but after learning life lessons hard way I just gave a glance like all other people and walk away.

My mind started to filled with thoughts after I saw that accident, memories started to resurface again from that night. But I quickly shoo them away and started to find a cheap place to spend the night.

So here I was in Cheap motel trying to sleep but those thoughts kept interrupting my sleep again and again.

They kept going that day when I saved him, who brought the storm in my life.

Cause of whom I'm here hiding like criminal, cause of whom my dream shattered like glass, cause of whom I can't go back to my family my friends, in simple words who messed up my even though boring but perfect life.

But somehow I managed to shut the eyes.

Then in middle of night I heard a bang on my door Causing me to wake up. I just hoped it was not what I was thinking cause there is no way I can escape from here I was on sixth floor jumping from window definitely was not an option unless I was ready to break my bones.

Again came the bang interrupting my train of thoughts I shouted, "Whose there" like idiot but no one answer I was sweating furiously my heart was beating so loud that I can hear it my ear.

And now it started to bang louder like that person will break the door if I don't open it and that's what happen that person broke the door.

That freaking person broke the whole Fucking door. Causing me to jump out of my bed.

There stood the cause of my whole misery looking like Greek God with that idiot smirk on his face.

"Gotcha babygirl"......

Jeon Jungkook.

Hit the star if you like the first chapter. If it's boring don't judge it yet trust me it'll get better. Comment what you think about it.
Love you all warm hugs for you all beautiful people 💜💜