3

Hana

Hana

He was shot, his shirt was drenched in blood. I panicked never in my twenty years of life I ever thought, I will face this situation,I guess that's what life is about, full of unexpected things.

I always used to cuss at those girls in movies for being stupid at serious situations and here I was sitting like idiot with him on my lap.

After finally getting my shit together I called ambulance and we reached hospital, and doctors took him in emergency room.

I sat outside his operation room there were so many thoughts in my mind that it was hurting my head,

"how long was he even lying there?" ,

"what would have happened if I was just bit more late",

"what about his family? They must be so worried about him"

Then I heard someone calling my name getting me out of my thoughts.

"Hana?", I looked up to see jin Oppa standing bit away from me.

After confirming it's me, he hurriedly walked towards me and held my face in his hand looking worried , "OMG!! Hana what happened, are you okay?"
"why are your clothes stain in blood?" he questioned.

Jin Oppa was doctor in this hospital and me being medicine student, our uni used to have so many hospital visits and that's how I met him first here. On visit to this hospital.

He was my mentor, older brother, mom at times he was everything for me.

"I'm fine Oppa, it's just I came here with someone" I tried to assured him.

"And who exactly is this someone?", he asked with his brow creased in confusion

"Umm...actually, I don't know, I found him lying on side of street shot".

"OMG!!!" he widened his eyes more than necessary "are you OK? "

I rolled my eyes at him, "I already told you I'm fine".

"and what were you doing out this late at night? "he asked with frown

"I had extra lectures"

He sighs,"come on then I'll drop you home, it's late already and you have uni too tomorrow"

"but what about him, I want to make sure he's ok"

"I'm here Hana, I'll take care of him personally for you ok"

I puff out air and agreed , there was no point in arguing with him anyway,
He walked me towards his car "you should always be careful Hana, you never know what kind of people you will find, nights are never safe for girls", he said and with a gentle kiss on my forehead and left.

He asked his junior colleague to drop me home cause he was needed for some emergency.

At home, it was chaos girls kept questioning me,
'what happened, why are you in blood, did you kill someone, who was he, how was he, was he good looking?' I was so exhausted that all I kept thinking about my bed, bed and bed.

Finally after answering their all questions, they left me alone. And I slept like no other day.

|

Next day
It was break and we all were sitting in cafeteria having our lunch when my phone rang notifying me call from Jinnie Oppa.

"hey Oppa, how are you? Is that guy OK now is he out of danger?"

"Hana please visit to hospital, and yeah he is totally fine now and he is continuously asking about you", he said

"me why?" I was confused why would he be asking for me

"I don't know"

"alright I was going to visit anyway, I wanted check up on him I'll be there after uni ends", and then he hung up.

And here I was on reception asking about his room number. They told me he was shifted on Third floor. While walking towards his room I don't know why but my heart was beating so fast.

When I entered his room I saw him trying to get the water from side table I rushed towards him to help.

While I was pouring water for him I feel his stared on me which made me feel uncomfortable

When I looked up our eyes met his doe like eyes were so beautiful, his black orbs were so deep that it felt like he was staring in my soul.

But I cleared my throat and broke the contact and handed him water.

There was awkward silence in the room. I didn't know what to say neither he was saying anything he just kept staring at me it was getting uncomfortable

I never like when someone stared at me it always felt like if there was something on my face or what. Finally again clearing my throat I started

"umm how are you feeling?" he paused for a min then answered, "good thank you for saving my life, I owe you"

"It's no problem really I'm relieved that you are OK now",

"what about your family they must be worried, do you want me to call them for you? "I asked

"I have no one" he replied coldly making me feel bad for asking that. I should just leave

Again it was awkward, remembering something I take out chocolate bar from my bag and handed him

"here, I got this for you while coming here thought you would like it", I stretched my hand for him with smile and he was still staring at me, with my hand stretched towards him I felt like stupid

"can he just stop, don't he knows that it's rude to stare"

"you know it's rude to stare" finally I said

"I know but I can't stop looking at you, you are beautiful", did he just flirt with me heat rushed to my cheek, and I felt like idiot for blushing like teenager.

"oh....umm, thanks I'll leave now, take care of yourself get well soon" I turned around to leave then I heard him saying something

"you didn't told me your name"

I faced him,"Hana, and you? "

"you don't know me" he asked with raised eyebrow, I frown

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, remember my name we will be seeing each other more often now miss Hana", what does he even mean by that not giving much thought to it I again turned and was about exit then I heard him saying.

"See you soon Miss Hana"

Did y'all see yesterday's Jupiter Saturn conjunction it was beautiful.
So what u think about this chapter am I doing Good.

Vote and comment if you like it