6

Hana

Hana

When I reached home and told my friends about dinner thing with hot stuff Sohee's words.
they were really shock and behaved like crazy persons

That driver came exactly on seven like he was just standing outside my house and was waiting for watch to hit seven and jump on me.

So here I was sitting in black Audi sent by non other than Jeon jungkook, on my way to our dinner date, well not exactly date.

I was anxious, I didn't wanted to attend this dinner. I don't know but there was something weird in his aura that makes me uneasy around him.

The way he stares at me always makes me uncomfortable, and his words somehow always has some hidden meaning behind it

He is just weird

Car stopped, I release my breath and stepped out of car and my jaw dropped.

I was standing outside Mosaic the most expensive and fanciest restaurant of Seoul

"am I really going to dine here"

"this way mam", someone called out, making me close my eyes inhaling deep, and I followed her inside.

If the outside of this restaurant was beautiful then it was ridiculously fancy and classy from inside

There were huge picture windows on sides with sheer curtains not hiding beautiful view of outside.

Glass like tables Covered with linen clothes with flowers on each of them. Delicate piano was music was playing giving more romantic mood to evening.

Suddenly I was feeling self conscious with my knee length, black, offshoulder cocktail dress and cheap heels. Everything was so beautiful here

Even the staff was looking more classy than me.

I tried to calm my beating heart. I'm not used to this nor I will ever be.

While she was taking me to God knows where I kept reminding myself one thing, just few hours hana then this will be over and you will be at home in pajamas enjoying late night shows with friends.

I was continuously wiping my palms to dress, touching my hair.

I was nervous.

Then she stopped in front of door and turned

"Mr. Jeon is waiting for you", she smiled at me and left leaving me standing there alone.

I gulped last time and entered, "let's get over with this"

This room was different than outside one. It had huge chandelier hanging in centre emitting purple lights giving romantic and calm mood to surrounding. Soft music was playing in background making it more magical.