#𝟶𝟶𝟿

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo kneeled down in front of the grave of his family as he started to cry bitterly. "Why did you die?" He cried and looked up to the photos of his mother, sister and father who died because of a car accident.

"Why did you leave me alone? Why did you do it? Why?!" He yelled crying. "Is he dead?" Someone asked behind him.

"No he isn't dead, I thought he'd die." Someone else said, Hyun-soo slowly looked up as his eyes were all black and he looked behind him to see all the other people starring at him.

"Do you know him?" The same person asked. "No." The other person said. "Don't go near him." Someone said again and Hyun-soo looked the whole time around him.

"We can't leave the infected here." Another voice was heard and everything around Hyun-soo turned, he couldn't concentrate on anything. "Take this Monster out." Another voice again.

Two guys suddenly grabbed both his arms and wanted to pull him out as his breath and heart beat went faster and faster.

"Dad..." he panicked as he suddenly then felt a warm touch on his forehead and everything slowly calmed down.

"Shhh it's ok...calm down I'm here.." he could hear a familiar voice saying what let him calm down completely as everything went black and he just could saw one face, that face that he trusted even though he knew her just three days.

His body completely relaxed as he then slowly opened his eyes and looked directly into Mi-Sun her dark brown eyes. He let out a deep breath and laid his head back as he then closed his eyes for a moment again.

"Oh god I prayed that you will wake up again.." she said and sighed relieved, he opened his eyes again just to look at her and seeing how she strokes his hair away from his forehead what was sticking to it, he was completely sweaty and tense from the nightmare.

"I thought you and your father are Buddhist?" He asked in a husky tone because his whole throat was dry and had a small amused smile on his lips.

Mi-Sun scoffs and rolled her eyes as she hit his arm and let out a small chuckle. "I really thought you would die, you fell from the 9th floor Hyun-soo and now you lay here and you are joking about my religion??" She asked and he let out a small laugh.

"W-where Are we?" He asked as both get serious again. "It's a place where everyone gathered, waiting to die." A familiar voice could be heard. He looked to the door and saw the girl he met in the hallway who called him just by his looks a loner. "What about the other two?" He asked as he realized something and looked quickly to Mi-Sun.

"They're ok." She said and he sighed relieved. "I guess you aren't as shitty as I thought. You should worry about yourself, not them." Eun-yu said and looked at him while putting her hands into the pockets of her hoodie.

Hyun-soo frowns lightly as the door to the room again opened. "Eun-yu." Said a guy with glasses this time that walked to them. The girl that get called just looked at him for a second before walking past him and but not before hitting her shoulder hard on his. „Eun-Hyun?" Hyun-soo suddenly heard Mi-Sun talking beside him. He frowns and looked to her just to see her starting to smile like crazy before she quickly gets up and runs into the arms of the boy which name probably was Eun-Hyuk.

He started to smile as big as her as well as she jumped into his arms and wrapped his arms around her as he hugs her back, „Mi-Sun! Dear God you're alright.." he said and sighed relieved. By the sight Hyun-soo felt a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. 'They know each other?'

"Are you ok?" Eun-hyuk asked after Mi-Sun pulled back from him to sit by Hyun-soo again. "You past out after you fell from the 9th floor and woke up in three hours. Maybe the golden hour saved you. Isn't it ironic? The golden hour used to mean the last hour to save someone. Now it means the only possible period of time to destroy someone." He said and looked at him.

Mi-Sun furrowed her eyebrows at him before she then clears her throat and looked back to Hyun-soo. "How do you feel?" He asked now and Hyun-soo immediately touched the back of his head which collided with the floor earlier, as he looked at his hand again he saw blood and widened his eyes lightly.

"Yeah I think I'm okay." He said while not breaking his gaze from his hand. "Okay. It's going to be tough from here on out." Eun-hyuk said again and Hyun-soo made his hand to a fist before looking away from it.

_________________________

Ok today is a shorter chapter because yeah I hope you it's ok, anyways leave a vote and comment your opinion about the chapter. Have a nice day and how do actually like the new Cover?

See y'all next time!!💜