#𝟶𝟸𝟹

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

„Stop." Kang Seung-Wan came into the shop as Mi-Sun, Hyun-soo, Jae Heon and Ji-soo were there. Mi-Sun stopped with her doings as she looked up to him.

„Did you think I wouldn't notice if you ran away? Give me my share!" he spoke as if he got crazy as he wanted to grab the things out of the box as then also Eun-Hyuk came.

Jae Heon tried to stop him with his healthy arm but Seung-Wan just keep going. „Please Stop" Jae Heon tried to calm him down. „Fuck! I can't trust anyone anymore!" he yelled while trying to get the food.

„Calm down. Let's talk." Jae Heon continues to try calming him down and pushing him away but just got pushed against one of the fridges as Seung-Wan suddenly pulled out a pocket knife and Mi-Sun widened her eyes as she quickly made her way past Hyun-soo.

„I'm going to die here like this. I'm going to leave by myself." he spoke while still pointing the knife to Jae Heon before noticing Mi-Sun coming his direction as he quickly now pointed the knife at her but she also quickly got pulled from Jae Heon behind him.

„You. Give me the keys." he ordered Eun-Hyuk but he didn't move even a little what makes Seung-Wan furious. „Give me the keys you assholes! Give me the keys you son of a—" he yells at him but got cut of from Sang-Wook who now came and punched him in the face so he went to the floor before he now grabbed Seung-Wan his collar and pulled him with him to the barricade where he pushed him on the floor.

„Why don't you go out there then?" he asked him bitterly as he looked down to him on the floor. Swung-Wan then suddenly starts to scream and kicking around him, „You don't know how it feels to have your life in someone else's hands!" he cried and now all the other residents of Green Home gathered together by the scene. „What Are you doing? Aren't you ashamed to face the kids?" Gil-Seob asked him as Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su where standing by his side.

„What does age matter right now? We're all going to die anyways!" he screams and Mi-Sun send him a deadly glare as she pulls the two sibling in her arms which immediately were putting their arms back around the older girl.

„No. Not all of us." Gil-Seob spoke again as he walked towards him and kneeled down in front of him. „People like you who Act stupid out of fear Are the ones who die first. Get a grip! Take care of your own life." the old men calmed him down like the rest of the residents.

_______________

„We need to venture outside. We only have five days' worth of food. We'll search the nearest convince store first." Eun-Hyuk explained as they were in the room where they at first wanted to vote for Hyun-soo and some were sitting on the floor while others were standing  beside.