#𝟶𝟷𝟺

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

„Is everything alright? You zoom out literally since we started going.." she whispered to him as they were walking up the stairs and pulled Hyun-soo out of his thoughts.

„Y-yeah I'm alright..." he just said and keep going and Mi-Sun let out a soft sigh as she then thought about how she can change this weird atmosphere as she then had an idea and grabbed his arm before he can walk further away from her.

„You think my father already freaked out because of Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su? He was always a guy who couldn't stay too long with kids, as me and my brother were much younger, he used to never could stay too long without my mom because me and my brother were always testing his limits, you know? It was funny because he couldn't get mad at us, I was very close with my brother we were not just siblings but also like best friends, Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su remember me on myself with him..." she told him with a big smile on her face as she looped her arm through his and walked by his side again.

He looked at her a little surprised by her actions but then just let her and keep walking. „Oh really? I used to be close with my sister as well...until one day and she started to denying that I was her big brother..." he told her and Mi-Suns smile faded by that.

„Why That?" she asked and looked up to him. He looked back to her for a second before he continues to look around for any sight of a monster maybe. „I wasn't always like how I am right now, I wasn't always this...depressed mistake that nobody likes and needs...I was even thankful for life before...something happened in the past...it's crazy because in my past I was the complete opposite of myself right now..." he explained and Mi-Sun stopped them what caused that he stopped too and looked at her.

„You aren't a mistake...and it's not true That Nobody likes and needs you..because I do. I really do and I can tell you, wouldn't you have been here as all this started, I guess I would have gotten crazy already...I-it feels like I finally found someone who understands me...so don't think you aren't needed because you are...I can't and don't want to lose you...so Never...Never think of yourself as a mistake, alright?" she asked as she looked into his eyes before slowly walks up two steps so that she was at the same eye level with him before she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to hug him.

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo was taken back for a moment at What she said and what she was doing but then wrapped his arms as well around her as he hugged her back. He really needed to hear such words in this moment, he felt so numb the days she wasn't with him when he was with the others in the storage room because he somehow was so used to have her around him.

____________________

Mi-Sun POV

After the first fight with one of the monsters in the stairwell Mi-Sun noticed how Hyun-soo got more and more weaker in in holding in his monster and got more and more concerned about him.