#𝟶𝟷𝟸

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

"Can you please let me in?" Mi-Sun asked the three men Byeong-II, Seung-Wan, Jae-Hwan that were guarding the door after Eun-hyuk demand.

"You know that we can't let you in to your friend" Byeong-II said and sighed while he was sitting on his chair and rejected her plead for the almost thirtieth time already. Suddenly all four of them could hear running steps coming their way and all their attention turned to the men that was looking even more worse than before. Yoon-Jae was breathing healthy as he was looking at all of them while everyone of them had a shocked expression on their faces. "I think i've turned into a monster." he said and Mi-Sun frowned at that, he rather looked beaten up then then turned.

He rubbed then the blood from his nose and showed his hand to them. All of them exchanged looks with each other because they were also questioning themself. "Lock me up please." he spoke and then Byeong-II walked to the door and makes the gate open. "He really looks like he got beat up." Byeong-II spoke.

"He's the one who wants to be locked up.", "Why did it happen to such a good man?" the other two say and Mi-Sun still looked at Byeong-II as she then saw Jae Heon who grabbed the shoulder of Yoon-Jae and turned him to himself. "That's not the reason, is it?" Jae Heon asked him

"Why can he go in there but i'm not?" Mi-Sun asked and walked up to them. "Because you aren't going in when he is there." Sang-Wook suddenly said and pulled Mi-Sun away from the door gently before wanting to go to Yoon-Jae but now Jae Heon stops him. Both looked at each other and you literally could see the tension but then Yoon-Jae shut down the gate, giving Sang-Wook a last provoking look before closing the door to the room as well.

Sang-Wook started to shake the gate like crazy before Mi-Sun grabbed his arms and stops him. "Hey, calm down." she said and looked at him serious.

____________________

Hyun-soo POV

He slowly woke up from his nap and slowly opened his eyes as he suddenly saw a bloody face, directly in front of his. He jumped up immediately in shock and looked at the men with big eyes as also a gasp left his lips. "Hey there, sunshine. You must be hungry." he said and holds out a sausage for Hyun-soo to take.

Hyun-soo just looked at the sausage before looking back up to the men in front of him which was just smiling at him. "No thank you." he passed and the smile of Yoon-Jae vanished and he put the sausage down again. "Why? A Monster can't eat? You sleep well though. You're girlfriend asked for you before i came in here." he spoke and sat down next to Hyun-soo, coming him closer and closer what made him feel uncomfortable.

"M-Mi-Sun isn't my girlfriend.." Hyun-soo mumbled softly and the men next to him let out a small chuckle. "Then why do you think i talked about her? I didn't say her name." he said what caused a blush to spread over Hyun-soo his pale cheeks.

"What does it feel like? It's great, isn't it?" Yoon-Jae asked and still was so close to him that it let him feel uncomfortable as he then started to chuckle again before hiting himself on the back of his head and gets serious again.

Hyun-soo was so weirded out from the men as just looked at him a little scared. "How can i become like you? Tell me now. I need to know. I can do it really well. What should i do?" He asked and get more and more creepy by the second.

____________________

Mi-Sun POV

She was walking through the floor after giving up to try coming to Hyun-soo as she then saw Ji-soo and a women sitting on a couch together. The Women was looking really misserable as she looked through her phone. "You're daughter was really pretty." she heard Ji-soo speaking while taking out her phone as well.

"You took so many great pictures of her, i only took a few by myself. That's what i regret." she continued while Mi-Sun leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms while watching both the women quietly. "He was such a good person." Ji-soo told the women with a small sad smile on her lips before reaching in her pocket for a chocolate bar which she gave Mrs. Cha.

"You need to have energy to miss someone." both looked at each other for a moment after Ji-soo told her that, before she got up and walked to a bathroom.

Mi-Sun let out a soft sigh before she then walked after Ji-soo and saw her starring at her mirror image. Mi-Sun walked to her side as she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her from the side while resting her head on her shoulder and Ji-soo rested her head on hers. "You lost someone as well who was very important to you, right?" she whispered and looked at her through the mirror.

Ji-soo didn't answer and just looked down to her bat. "It's disgusting to see you act nice. Do you think a frigging chocolate bar can cheer her up? You did that to make yourself feel better." Mi-Sun suddenly heard Eun-yoo her voice and glared at her before then hearing Ji-soo scoffing next to her.

"So you're the crazy bitch around here? Fine. Go ahead, you crazy bitch." Ji-soo just said before lifting her bat and walking past Eun-yoo. She just scoffed before Mi-Sun hits the back of her head and looked at her with a stern look. "Yah! You Little shit maybe this old men can't beat you up but I promise I will do it when you continue speaking with such an attitude to older people! I heard you the last time speaking like this to someone in my presence, alright? Everyone shares there sadness differently and you're not in the place to judge someone how they deal with it!" Mi-Sun scolded the younger girl before walking past her just like Ji-soo.

"Eonni!" Eun-yoo yelled in a whiny voice after her.

________________________________

I really love this big sister energy from Mi-Sun by Eun-yoo lmao.

Anyways, how'd you liked the chapter? Write me you're opinion in the comments and leave a vote! It'll make my day!

And can we maybe make a goal for this chapter? Ok sooo I saw the biggest number of votes for a chapter in this story was like 54 votes, could we maybe do it to get 60 votes for this chapter?

See y'all next chapter!!💜