#𝟶𝟸𝟶

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

She was again just walking around the floor as she then had the idea to visit Hyun-soo but as she went to the room, he wasn't there.

She frowns softly before starting to walk to the room in which her father stayed and Eun-hyuk who always watched the cameras.

As she arrived Eun-hyuk noticed her immediately and quickly covered the cameras in which he went in front of her. „What Are you doing here?" he asked and tried to stay as casually as he could. „Where is Hyun-soo? Did you send him upstairs again like your slave?" she asked.

„U-um...Yeah he should get me something from upstairs and I already told you that he isn't my slave" he said nervously. Mi-Sun immediately noticed that something was wrong and she furrowed her eyebrows.

„You're hiding something from me, right? Step away.." she spoke with as calm as she could at first but as he didn't even moved a little she just went even more mad. „Yah! Eun-hyuk I told you to step away!" she raised her voice before just pushing him to the side as she saw one of the cameras on at something like a cocoon.

„Hey wait!" he said as he grabs her wrist but she just shakes him off as she walked to the cameras and looked at the screen. „What or who is that?" she asked as she looked back to the male that just let out a deep sigh and massaged the bridge of his nose.

„Hyun-soo...he should go and make sure that everything is safe for us to go down because we have to go out.." he said as he gave up, hiding the truth. „What? You really send him down to make everything safe? How much longer do you wanna treat him like your damn dog, huh?! Don't you so how fucking exhausted he is and how much he suffers?! Do you really wanna bring him so badly to his limits so he turns into a monster?! What is fucking wrong with you Eun-Hyuk?! Is this really your true face? The ice cold leader that don't give a shit about losing someone and just cares for his own self?! I can't believe you..." she scoffs as she get up and looks at him while placing her hands on her hips.

„I can't believe that i had feelings for such a cold hearted asshole like you! And now you will go down there with me and save him before I will personally drag you there and take you as a damn bait for the monsters!" she yelled at him with full anger in her voice. He bites his lip and held his head down as he listened to the hurtful words she threw at him and even brought her feelings in the argument.

„Alright...let's get some more and save him.." he said as he sighed before looking up to her again.

_______________

After that, Mi-Sun and Eun-Hyuk took Sang-Wook, Ji-su and Jae-Heon with them before making their way downstairs in the apartment garages. Mi-Sun had her two scythes, Eun-Hyuk had the crossbow from Park Yu-Ri, Ji-Su had her bat, Jae Heon had his sword and Sang-Wook well...he had himself.