#𝟶𝟷𝟻

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

"Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo!" both, Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su said as they ran into the teenagers arms when they entered the apartment. Mi-Sun immediately started smiling at the sounds of their voices and kneeled down to Yeong-su which she wrapped tightly in her arms when she hugged him back. "Hey, are you both alright?" she smiled and kissed his forehead as she then also took Su-Yeong in her arms and kissed her forehead as well.

Both kids chuckles and were nodding their head at her question what let Mi-Sun smiling even more before she then looked up and saw her father with a smile on his face. She smiled back as she got up from her position just to hug her father tightly in the next moment, "I'm so happy that you guys are alright.

"Where is the lady?" Hyun-soo asked as he looked at Du-sik after bowing his head a little. Mi-Sun then also realized that the lady wasn't there and looked at her father as well questioning. Du-sik sighed as he then nodded to the bathroom door behind them, both teenagers slowly walked to the door as Hyun-soo slowly opened the door just to see a huge baby that was in a placenta.

Mi-Sun let out a soft sigh at the sight and bites her lip softly as she remembered the last words the lady spoke to her.

____________________

"Please take care of you and Cha Hyun-soo when you go down there, alright? When their are really survivors and you come back to get us but i'm not their anymore, promise me to take care of the children, ok? It was nice to meet you and i hope you do it through this." she said as she hugged Mi-Sun as a goodbye.

____________________

'Rest in Peace, i hope you finally reunited with your daughter again' Mi-Sun thought as a small sad smile appeared on her lips before taking Hyun-soo his hand gently as she pulled him back and closed the door.

____________________

Later that day they, all of them succeed to come down safe. Mi-Sun was later walking past the Green home daycare where she found Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su. "Su-Yeong, why aren't they bringing back our dad?" Yeong-su asked his older sister as they were sitting together on the floor.

"Um..they can't bring Dad here. They said it will be too sad for us if they bring him here." Su-Yeong tried to explain to him and he started to pout as tears start to build up in his eyes. "That doesn't make sense!" he whined, Mi-Sun let out a soft sigh as she then slowly walked to them and kneeled down to them.

"Come with me you two, i will clean you up.." she said as she holds out both her hands to them to take as she then get's up again and walks to the bathroom where she fills up water in the tube.

As then enough water was in there, she took a towel which she made wet and starts to wash Yeong-Su. She bites her lip as she tried to stop her thoughts to start thinking about all that what happened to the kids, Hyun-soo, all the people here and to herself.

As she looked up to the little boy she saw a little tear running down his cheek and she let out a soft breath. "I know it wouldn't be the same as to have your father or mother with you again but if you both want you can see me as something like an older sister, you know? I could take the responsibility for you, play with you, bring you to sleep and take care of you...how does this sound?" she asked as she stopped washing him and now looked between the two kids in front of her which were looking back at her with teary eyes.

Both started to nod and Yeong-Su let out a little sob as he tried to wipe away his tears. Mi-Sun gave both of them a little smile before opening her arms for them, "Come here, you don't have to hide it by me when you are sad or afraid" she said and both kids immediately hugged her and started to cry in her arms.

She by herself felt how little tears formed in her eyes as she pressed both the kids close to herself and let them cry on her shoulders while she rubbed their backs gently. "It's alright.you have me now and i promise you to never leave your side again, ok? Never.." she whispered calmly and kissed their heads as she swings both from side to side slowly.

____________________

Little chapter! Hope you like it anyways🥺

Write me your opinion in the comments and leave a vote it will make my day!!

See y'all next chapter!!💜💜