#𝟶𝟶𝟽 (PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!)

No one's POV

No one's POV

Later on that day, the women who saved Yeong-Su, Su-Yeong and Mi-Sun came in.

Mi-Sun was with Hyun-soo and the kids sitting together on the bed and they looked all up to the women with blood in her face As she slowly entered the apartment. „Who are you?" Hyun-soo asked as she then looked at the kids and Mi-Sun and waved a little with a small smile.

„She is save...come in" Mi-Sun said and smiled softly. Later Ji-soo and Jae Heon came with more food as well. Ji-soo and Mi-Sun both made the microwave food ready for all of them before they all sit together on the table.

Mi-Sun noticed how Hyun-soo still wasn't sitting and was just looking at all of them. „Come over here and sit down.." Du-sik said and pointed with his head on the spot between Mi-Sun and Ji-soo.

„Okay.." he said before taking the sit between the two girls. „Let's all dig in now, eat up." Du-sik said again as he took his chopsticks and started to dig in into his rice.

Mi-Sun took her chopsticks as well and followed her fathers commands like the rest then. „Kids, why don't you tell us your names?" Du-sik asked as he was trying to lighten up the atmosphere between all of them.

„Kim Yeong-Su" the Boy said and stopped eating to look at Du-sik. „I'm Kim Su-Yeong" the girl followed. „Kim Yeong-Su, Kim Su-Yeong? Yeong-Su and Su-Yeong...Those Are almost the same. I guess uh, your parents gave you those names, so you would always stick together . Yeong-Su, Su-Yeong. Su-Yeong-su, Hmm?" he said and looked at both the kids.

„Um...Dad named us both." Su-Yeong said and looked down to her food. „Dad.." Yeong-Su said and started to pout the women next to him strokes over his head comforting before giving him a bit of her meat.

„Thank you very much, ma'am." Yeong-su thanked the women.

Mi-Sun looked at both the kids and then down to her food as she bites her lip and tried to forget the pictures of herself with her little brother. Du-sik grabbed behind him to the fridge and grabbed a can of beer and opened it before handing it to Jae Heon who looked at the beer before at Du-sik, „Oh, no, it's okay. I don't drink very often." he said with a small smile as suddenly Ji-soo took the can and drank much in one sip before sighing.

„You sure know how to drink" Du-sik said impressed. „Here have one" He then said and opened a second can for Hyun-soo.

„Oh, I'm a..." Hyun-soo stops him. „Ah, you must be underage. I see. There are kids here. We shouldn't break the law in front of them. I'll buy you a drink when you're an adult. How does that sound?" he asked and looked at his neighbor with a smile.