#𝟶𝟷𝟶

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo POV

"What is it?", "Why did they call?", "Come on, keep going." They heard from a group of people which are probably the other survivors that were walking past them as the three so Eun-hyuk, Mi-Sun and Hyun-soo walked through the first floor of the house.

"You're out of your mind. You brought a frigging monster in here." The old men that walked to them said to Eun-hyuk in a mean and angry tone of voice as he then suddenly walked up to Hyun-soo and holds a cutter knife near Hyun-soo his neck.

"Don't you dare turn." He gritted through his teeth. Hyun-soo grabbed Mi-Sun her hand without realizing and widened his eyes at the old, much smaller men. "Got it you crazy monster." He said while he pushed the knife out.

"Or I slice your throat myself." He said again but Hyun-soo stayed quiet.

"What did you just say?" Jae Heon suddenly came from behind them with Ji-soo. "We can't just do that." She this time said.

"I don't intend on missing the golden hour." The old men said and looked to the both now. Hyun-soo suddenly realized how he was holding Mi-Sun her hand as he feels how she starts squeezing his out of anger towards the men that still holds his knife near the throat of him.

He looked down to their hands and then back up to her as she turned her gaze as well to him and gave him a look as if she was asking him if he was ok. He nodded lightly before turning his attention back to what was happening in front of him but but didn't let go of her much smaller hand.

"The lord said-" Jae Heon started but got cut off the old men. "I'm sure Jesus never lived In a world like this, did he? It's for everyone's safety." Suk-hyun said.

"Here" Eun-hyuk suddenly came with a box which he placed on a table and Hyun-soo didn't even noticed that he was gone. "What's that?" Suk-hyun asked as everyone turned their attention to Eun-hyuk who holds up some postie notes.

"Everyone takes a piece of paper. If you think we should oust Hyun-soo, draw a circle. And if you don't think we should, draw an X. Then put the paper in this box. " he explained and Mi-Sun her grip get tighter around Hyun-soo his hand as he put his attention back to her and saw her furrow her eyebrows in anger.

"Obviously, he'll be kicked out. Why bother?" Suk-hyun asked. "Just raise your hand. I want him out. Hands up" He continued and raised his hand as he then looked back to all the others.

"Raise your hand you cow." He said and glared at his wife who immediately put her hand up as well.

"Well I don't." Eun-yoo suddenly came back with raised hand which she then put back in the pocket of her hoodie. "You're way too young to vote." Suk-hyun said and looked up to her from his sitting position.

"So is this official? Age doesn't matter." She said as if everything was no matter for her and looked at him back bored. "How dare you talk back. When an adult says something. You should shut up and agree." He said and as Eun-yoo suddenly made some sights with her hand and Mi-Sun next to Hyun-soo starts to chuckle quietly at that.

Hyun-soo frowns slightly as he looked between Mi-Sun and Eun-yoo and saw how Eun-yoo send Mi-Sun an amused smile.

"Did you just swear at me? I'm old enough to be your dad. How dare you?" He said and raised his hand as Hyun-soo suddenly saw Mi-Sun holding the wrist of the old men with a tight grip and a stern look on her face before he could hit the younger girl. „Don't even try it.." she said before pushing his hand down harshly. "No I didn't swear at you. I said you're the best." Eun-yoo responded him with a grin and raised her thumb.

Before again making a sight at him what meant 'Fuck Bastards like you.' As she then get serious again and Mi-Sun took her hand and walked back to Hyun-soo.

"To protect everyone's privacy, it must be a secret ballot." Eun-hyuk explained again. "What?" Suk-hyun asked and turned around to him again.

"Because outsing him...would be like taking part in murder." Eun-hyuk continues and looked around the people and it went silent for a moment.

Hyun-soo could feel how Mi-Sun squeezed his hand again and looked to her slowly like she at him. "I don't want you to leave.." she whispered quietly to him and he just gulped softly and squeezed her hand back comforting.

Suddenly they could hear a scoff coming from the old men again as he get up and looked in the circle of people. "Privacy? My ass. I want him out. Hands up!" He said as he raised his hand again with a sure smile.

"It's not murder. We're doing this decision to survive. Don't be scared now!" He said as he let his hand fall down again and stopped smiling when nobody reacted to him. "Hey, aren't you going to raise your hand?" He asked his wife with a glaring stare and she got immediately intimidated.

"Oh, well uh.." she stuttered and looked away from her husband. "Raise your hand you stupid cow!" Suk-hyun raised his hand again.

"I think Eun-hyuk has a point. Isn't it better not to know who agreed to oust him? It's only natural to vote in a democratic country." Son Hye-in now said and put her hand up.

"Democratic? The world is coming to an end." Suk-hyun pointed out scoffing. "Stop calling your wife names and using profanities. It's very offensive." She told him sternly.

"You cow. How dare you-" he wanted to yell but get interrupted before he could slap her. "Stop it" Hyun-soo could hear another new voice of a women and looked to her, everyone went silent and he then looked around the room seeing everyone in deep thoughts.

"He isn't a monster.." everyone suddenly could hear from beside him. He looked to Mi-Sun and saw how she pulled her hand back from him and walked in front. "He is still human ok? He is a teenager who still has his whole life to live. I know that he would never hurt anybody, infected or not. You, especially you has not the right to call him such a title like monster, alright?" She said and pointed to Suk-hyun.

_________________________

Lmao I love it to write such small cute moments between them. Anyways, i wanted to thank you guys for so many views, votes and feedback.

Thank you so much also for all these nice comments you all give me. It motivates me every day to continue writing this story and publishing them. I'm so thankfull for you guys and wish you all an amazing day!

Love you and see y'all next chapter!!💜