#𝟶𝟷𝟹

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo was sitting on a pallet in the old storage room and in his thoughts as suddenly the door opened and Eun-hyuk walked in. Hyun-soo looked up and saw how Seok-Hyeon walked up to him, „I'm really okay." he spoke and nodded his head but Eun-hyuk just ignored him and looked over to Hyun-soo.

„Cha Hyun-soo. I need to talk to you." he said and Hyun-soo was a little confused and taken back as he thought what he would want from him. „What? Why are you only taking him? What about me?" Seok-Hyeon asked as he looked back to Hyun-soo who slowly got up from his sitting position before looking back to Eun-hyuk who already was on his way out of the room again.

As Hyun-soo was walking past the old men he suddenly got stopped as the men grabbed his arm and turned him around. „You're just being used." he said and Hyun-soo thinks for a second as he looked to Eun-hyuk who was standing outside the door, waiting for him.

He then just pulls back his arm from the grip of Seok-Hyeon before walking to Eun-hyuk out who closed the door behind him. „Hey! Hey! Let me out too!" The old men yelled from the other side but both just walked away and ignored him.

As the both were walking through the hallway, Eun-hyuk started to speak, „it's important the front gate be probably barricaded, but it hasn't been. And we only have wooden planks and chains blocking the stairs. Monsters could get through at any moment."

Eun-hyuk then stopped walking and turned around to Hyun-soo who also stopped as he looked at him back. „The same goes for where you were just now." he explained and then it went quiet for a second before Eun-hyuk let out a sigh and then crossed his arms.

„Why do you think i took your side? I'll be honest with you. You'll be taking on all the dangerous work from now on. If you don't want to, then I can't help you." Eun-Hyuk told him and Hyun-soo just got more confused.

„What do you mean?" he asked the older one. „The guy in 1408. Can you bring him here?" he asked and Hyun-soo holds his breath for a second by that.

_______________

They were walking to a door which was barricaded and what leads to the stairs as they saw Sang-wook and Seun-Wan. „Open it." Sang-wook spoke, standing there with his hands in his pockets. „Uhh...I...No, you can't..." he stutters out.

„Open the door." Eun-hyuk spoke up now and walked to them. „Are you sure this is okay?" Seun-Wan asked and looked at him.

„No, but I don't think we can stop him." Eun-hyuk responded before Sang-Wook just started to push the barricades away from the door which pulled much attention from the others.

„What's going on here?" Hyun-soo suddenly heard a very familiar voice and looked to the direction where it was coming from just to see Mi-Sun standing there with a questioning look on her face, she then saw Hyun-soo and her expression changed from confused to even a little bit happy.

„Hyun-soo!" she said before she runs into his arms and hugs him. He was a little surprised at first but then starts to hug her back and holding her closer to himself as his whole body starts to feel warm. „Are you alright? What are you doing here?" she asked now again a little confused.

He looks up and sees Eun-hyuk looking at him with a strange look. „I have to do something.." he answered her and slowly pulls back as he looked at her in the face, she frowns when she looked at him as well. „What do you have to do?" she asked and his gaze went to Eun-hyuk again what Mi-Sun noticed, she looked over her shoulder as well to him before then looking at the door.

„Wait...don't tell me, That what you have to do has something to do with going up to the apartments.." she said and then looked at him again.

„I want to bring your father down here" he spoke and patted her head softly as he saw how worried she got. „Is that really so or is it an order?" she asked as her gaze wandered again to Eun-hyuk who looked back at her. „I want to.." he quickly responded as again the frown appears on her face.

„Then let me go with you..." she said and Hyun-soo immediately tensed up. „No! You won't go up there" Eun-hyuk now spoke and Mi-Sun scoffs.

„Since when do you have the right to tell me what I should do or not? It's still my father, isn't it? So I will go with Hyun-soo because I won't listen to some self-proclaimed leader, you understand?" she said with a cold look on her face as she then walked to a room and came back with her ‚equipment' what consists of her EarPods, phone And weapons before she climbed over the rest of the barricade which was on the floor after Sang-Wook pushed it down.

Hyun-soo and Eun-hyuk looked at each other as Hyun-soo then wanted to go after her but then got stopped from him. „Wait. Focus on the Men." he whispered in Hyun-soo his ear and he widened his eyes at his words to not directly concentrate on the kids before gulping softly as then he again stopped in his tracks.

„This wasn't the only reason why you took my side, right?" he suddenly asked and Eun-hyuk frowned.

„Mi-Sun, she was also the reason for it. You know she would hate you when you would send me out to die, right? That's why you took my side because she means something to you as well..." he said.

„This will get interesting. Two guys liking the same girl at an monster apocalypse" Sang-wook suddenly said who was standing leaned against the doorframe with crossed arms and chuckles slightly before starting to walk after Mi-Sun.

_______________

Small chapter today, I hope it's ok🥺 thank you for almost 10k readers I was so shocked as I saw this and so happy, you guys are the best and I hope you will still be so supportive for the future story!

Leave your opinion for this chapter or to the slow burn love triangle of Eun-hyuk, Hyun-soo and Mi-Sun in the comments😏

And also a vote it will make my day!!

See y'all in the next chapter!!!💜