#𝟶𝟸𝟼

_______________

_______________

Hyun-soo POV

When the sun was about to set, Hyun-soo slowly woke up from his unconsciousness and let out a cough as he opened his eyes and lightly pushed himself up from the floor as he looked around in confusion. He didn't remember what happened for a second til he saw the car upside down in which he was just a moment ago before he passed out.

He widened his eyes as his eyes settled on the protein monster that was walking in the direction of the car again. Immediately he turned around on his stomach and grabbed his stick as he got up and stabbed it in the leg of the creature while turning on his stun gun, but the monster didn't even flinch from it and threw him back in a small tower of dirt.

He groans but couldn't even think about recovery, as he saw a steel pipe flying his way. He immediately jumped up and dodged it.

„Get lost you son of a bitch!" he suddenly heard the voice of Gil-Seob who threw two Molotowcocktails at the protein Monster That groaned in pain before Gil-Seob runs to him and helps him getting up from the floor. Suddenly he covered his nose when he started bleeding and Hyun-soo looked at him confused as then both their gazes went back in front of them were the protein monster was standing.

Gil-Seob pushed Hyun-soo as far away as he can without giving him a glance as he showed him with his hand to not come closer. „Live." he said and waited that the monsters fist collided with him as suddenly a Firetruck met the monster and pushed it up against a house wall.

_______________

Sang-Wook

He also slowly woke up from his unconsciousness as he pulled himself than out of the front of the car that was smoking.

He grabbed his hammer as he looked at the back door before he slammed it open and saw the two still unconscious bloody girls. Panic starts to build in him as he noticed that they were more damaged than him. He climbed in the back and at first shakes Mi-Sun but realized that she didn't move a little than his eyes went to Yu-Ri and he tried the same by her. „Hey! Wake up!" he spoke to the two girls that didn't response.

The gasoline was running out, more closer and closer to the open electricity. He got more and more in panic as he tried to get the two girls out of the car. „S...San...Sang-W-Wook?" he suddenly heard a weak voice speaking to him.

He immediately looked at Mi-Sun that slowly wakes up but couldn't move, her eyes were just half open as she looked at the older male. „It's alright, don't move I will get you two out of here. Stay awake, alright? You are badly hurt on your head." he tried to spoke calm as possible to her but she immediately noticed the panic in his voice.

As he did it to cut the seat belts through he immediately pulled Yu-Ri out before he climbed back in to get Mi-Sun. „Can you move a bit? Come here closer to me" he said.

She took a deep weak breath as she tried to push herself up a little so she can reach Sang-Wook. He just needed a Little Bit as he quickly pulled her to him and got her out of the car as well.

„Hyun-soo...w-where is Hyun-soo?" he heard Mi-Sun asking and couldn't believe how she was in her state concerned about a boy who had the power to heal immediately. He didn't respond and just lifted Yu-Ri in his arms and supported Mi-Sun to get up by herself what was harder than he thought. „You see this Pipe over there? We have to quickly as possible get there when we don't want to end up in a explosion" he told Mi-Sun and looked at the weak girl that was clinging onto him with her dear life as she gave him a weak nod of hers.

Both quickly made their way to the pipe and just a second after they entered into it the explosion already happened and right after that a second one. „Where are you hurt?" he asked as he saw Mi-Sun grimace in pain after just moving a tiny bit.

„I...I don't know..." she weakly breath out as she then gulped even though her throat was dry as the dessert. „Everything f...feels so numb...it's so hard to stay awake..." she mumbles as if she wasn't present at all what worried him again. „Hey, hey, stay awake, alright?" he said as he grabbed her hand.

A soft and very small smile spread on her lips as she slightly turned her head in his direction while being in a laying position as she looked at him with still just half open eyes. „I knew you aren't a bad guy...you're good" she whispered.

He frowns and shakes his head. „No I'm not...you are...you are good. I'm bad.." he quickly denied her words but she shakes her head but immediately regrets it as a hiss left her lips. „N-no...you c-could have Just safe yourself just now...b-but you stayed for Yu-Ri and me...you saved us...without you, w-we probably would be dead by now...thank you...and thank you for always protecting me...don't deny it...I notice your little actions...you are like a big brother to me like Jae Heon and I'm so happy to have you both..." she whispered as she squeezed his hand slightly.

He looked at her as he slightly smiled back at her what let her chuckle softly even though she felt enorm pain at the moment, she just ignored it and gave her best to stay awake.

____________________

I love their Sister-brother relationship so much it makes me always so soft to write about them🥺

Hope you liked the chapter and see y'all in the next one!!💜