#𝟶𝟷𝟾

____________________Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

Both were sitting next to each other while sitting on the floor in silence for a while, the only sound they heard was from Seok-Hyeon his snoring.

„Let's get to know each other more! Since all this happened we never really had time for talking really about us so...let's do it now" Mi-Sun broke the silence and smiled at him as she saw him gulping as his Adam's apple moved before his gaze turned to her as well.

„U-uh...sure" he said and cleaned his throat. „Ok I'm gonna start...so my name is Han Mi-Sun-" she started but got cut of from an amused look on Hyun-soo his face. „You really wanna start from all the beginning?" he asked And Mi-Sun chuckles.

„Yes, why not? We never had the chance to do it rightly" she said and looked at him. He shakes his head and looked away as he tried to hide the small smile that formed on his lips. „Shut up now and let me talk or I will kick your ass!" she warned him playfully.

He nodded as he tried staying serious and looked forward to not cutting her off again. „Ok so my name is Han Mi-Sun, I'm 19 years old and actually would have started to go to college this year-" she spoke but got cut of again. "Really? When would you have go?" Hyun-soo asked curios.

"Two days before everything started with the monsters, I got accepted in my dream college...I was so excited about it and my dad was so happy after a long time again, after everything in the past I never thought that I would go to a college but I guess that's something I can forget again.." she said with a smile on her lips what turned into a sad one at the end of her sentence.

"I wouldn't have let you go to college..." Hyun-soo suddenly said which made Mi-Sun frown. "Why not? You wouldn't have known me then wouldn't have everything started here with the monsters" she said and looked at the raven black haired boy. "Exactly, we wouldn't have met each other when you would have go to college...w-we would have never became friends" he said and a soft smile started to form again on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Did you really just called me your friend? The big strong Sun-oh accepts me as his friend? Am i dreaming?" She asked with sparkling eyes and a big smile as she looked at him again. "Shut up.." he mumbled quietly and turns his head away from her what just made her laugh.

_______________

A few days later it still goes on and on in which Hyun-soo gets forced to get things for the residents of the apartment building. How badly Mi-sun just wanted to push them up there, tell them to get it themself and explaining to them that Hyun-soo wasn't a slave for them. Her father, Ji-soo, Jae Heon and even Eun-yoo weren't also really supporting it but Eun-Hyuk still continued.