#𝟶𝟶𝟺

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo was standing with Mi-Sun by the table and was watching  Du-sik who upgraded the spear from him.

„All done" Du-sik said and his daughter gave him a smile as then both looked to him who wasn't reacting but starring at the certificate of merit from Du-sik.

„Hey!" said Du-sik before grabbing the spear and turn it on. It had now a stun gun in it which broke Hyun-soo his trance.

„Wow" he said impressed. „They still move around with their heads chopped off. A kitchen knife can't do the job. But this will do it" Du-sik explained.

„Can I kill them with that?" Hyun-soo asked. „Of course not" said Du-sik.

„How do you know that?" asked Hyun-soo again. „I just know it. You both have to avoid them at all cost If you come across one, run for your life. No. Don't let them caught you in the first place." Du-sik explained to both teenagers.

„Then why don't you give me one of your bigger weapons?" he asked and pointed to the gun behind him.

„It isn't stable, so it can only fire only a few shots. I already fired one. I'll fire again if it breaks in. And the last shot is for me. So I don't die old" he said with an amused grin but Mi-Sun didn't even saw it half amusing as she looked at her father.

„What?" she asked but her dad just laughs  her off. „Aish just go already and save the kids. But wait Hyun-soo I trust you the life of my daughter on, alright? You better bring her back save" he said and Mi-Sun rolled her eyes.

„First i'm older then him and second stop letting it sound like you gave him my hand for marriage" she said embarrassed and her father just laughed.

„Are you ready?" Hyun-soo asked her as he took the spear from Du-sik, before looking at her. She took her gun, her father made for her before putting her hair into a ponytail.

She gave him a slight nod before both of them slowly leave the apartment and went to the first door which was locked. Both heard then a crackle noise coming from their phones which was on call and means a monster is near by.

It forced both to immediately hide, Mi-Sun grabbed his wrist and pulled him with her into a elevator which was not working. Both were standing on both sides of the door as they looked lightly to the side to see the blind monster coming their way. Hyun-soo already knows that the monster couldn't see but hear them so he showed Mi-Sun to be quiet.

Both looked at each other while the monster walks past them as then suddenly all the electric went off and both noticed the horrible scent. Both furrowed their eyebrows in disgust and cupped their mouths and noses so they doesn't need to smell it.

They were squatting as they wanted to get up again as suddenly the blind monster was back because he heard both their breathing and grabbed the box of rotten fish, „I found you." the monster said. The sudden movement startled Mi-Sun and she falls back into Hyun-soo his arms. He caught her and cupped both their mouths so the monster didn't hear them anymore.

Hyun-soo felt Mi-Sun her nails crawling into Hyun-soo his sweater lightly because she was scared and holds onto him as best she could before Hyun-soo stabbed his spear in the monster and turned on the stun gun, which caused the monster to step back and groan in pain while making perfect space from them to run. Both of them got up immediately and ran out of the elevator as fast as they could.

Mi-Sun POV

They ran from corner to corner while hearing how the monster still followed them after he healed. As they were running, Mi-Sun suddenly saw how the monster stretched his long fleshy appendage for them to caught them but before it could, Mi-Sun pushed Hyun-soo and herself in the next corner as she landed on top of him and the arm of the monster went right past them to the wall.

Both looked at each other with big eyes before they then realized in which position they were, fast they get up again from each other away and were just left with a slight blush on both their cheeks from the Moment just now.

The weird atmosphere broke as they heard the noises of the blind monster again as both of them slowly went to look over the corner to see the monster coming again their way.

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo grabbed behind him and searched for anything useful as he found two balls and got an idea. Mi-Sun watched him as she saw the balls and realized what he was planning to do. „Stay here.." he whispered as quiet as he can to Mi-Sun who just looked at him while nodding her head.

Hyun-soo threw the balls as hard he can through the hall so that it distracted the hearing of the Monster because they jumped everywhere before he went up to it and stabbed his spear into its back while he turns on the stun gun and shocked it so long until it falls to the floor.

He quickly went back and grabbed Mi-Sun her wrist again as both then started to run again and jump over the monster.

„I didn't know you were that brave.." she chuckles out of breath softly after a while as they were running and almost arrived at the apartment where the kids were.

They continue to walk through the hallways while staying as alert they could. Her words let a very small smile appear on his lips as he were walking in front of her.

„Believe me or not I didn't know either" he said and she just chuckles again softly.

_______________

As both then arrived at the door, Mi-Sun stepped in front of Hyun-soo now and knocked on the door. As both didn't get an answer, Hyun-soo knocked this time and holds his ear against the door to hear if they are still in there.

„Kids. We're here to help you." he said as calm and carefully he can.

______________________

Sooo how'd you liked the chapter? I hope you liked it and leave a vote and comment about your opinion of the chapter!

See y'all next time!!💜