#𝟶𝟸𝟺

_______________

_______________

Hyun-soo POV

He was sitting alone in the room he was in since he arrived here and was deep in thought as he suddenly heard steps coming from outside. As he looked up from the floor to the door he suddenly saw the person that was keeping him awake all night already since his realization.

She smiled at him softly as she leaned against the doorframe with crossed arms as she was just looking at him. „I-is everything ok?" he softly asked her. „I can't sleep and was walking around before I saw you also awake..." she said as she slowly starts making her way next to him.

He just watched her for a while before shaking himself out of his thoughts. „Why can't you sleep?" he asked a little worry in his voice.

She sighed softly as she  started to play with her fingers. „Because of tomorrow, I'm a little scared because we go outside tomorrow..but not just that.." she spoke while he was listening to her.

„What else?" he asked. „I tend to have nightmares when I'm afraid or nervous before going to sleep, and I don't want to have them right now. It's been a while since I had them and I'm scared to get them again.." she gulps.

„What Are Your nightmares about? You don't have to tell me when you don't want..." he quickly added the last after. She let out a little chuckle before she then lightly lays her head on his shoulder as she got closer to him.

He looked at her surprised by her actions and tensed a little before then calming down again and just letting her do. „I dream about my past..." she mumbles and that just made him more curious. „W-what...happened in..your past?" he hesitantly asked her.

„How I already told you, I lost my mother and brother as I was younger, then I got bullied at school because of my father and because I didn't had much money. Since I lost my mother I got nightmares because I'm scared of losing people that mean much to me. Through the bullying they got worse, I felt so tired but I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares so I started taking pills so that I can at least fall asleep. Later the bullying got worse, they weren't just attacking me physically anymore but also were starting to hurt me mentally as if it wasn't enough that i already were hurting myself..." she talked about her past and he fell deep in thought while that as he suddenly felt her touching his scares on his wrist.

He gulped as he looked down. How is it possible that she still didn't give up? How can she still smile and laugh?

„I were always actually strong enough to fight through it, I didn't let it get me but in that time I also lost my best friend and all that overwhelmed me and broke me completely. I wanted to sleep, so damn badly. I just wanted to forget all this shit that happens to me all the time and just wanted to close my eyes, so I took the pills again, too much as I actually should and also on an empty stomach. I don't know how I survived this, I actually should have died this night but I didn't...as if one part in me was strong enough to win against death and that somehow gave me the courage to continue fighting. I started to want to live again, I didn't wanted to give up. And here I am now..." she finished telling him about  her past.

„I'm sorry for everything that happened to you.." he mumbles quietly and she just smiled and shakes her head. „All that is in the past now...i don't want to concentrate any longer at that but on the future...I want to survive this...with you.." she said and whispered the last part almost so quietly that he didn't hear it but he did and immediately a slightly blush covered his pale cheeks.

„You should sleep for a little...don't worry about your nightmares I will be here for you when they come back" he said as he saw her yawning softly. She looked up from his shoulder to him again as if making sure if he really said the truth before giving him a little nod as she lays her head back down on his shoulder and slowly falls asleep while feeling how he gently was caressing her arm.

_______________

Mi-Sun POV

In the night Mi-Sun slowly woke up and realized that she wasn't laying on Hyun-soo his shoulder any longer, instead he was laying with his head on her lap and still sleeps peacefully.

She smiled at that sight and slowly strokes with her finger his bangs out of his face. 'He looks so calm as if the world wasn't ending at all.' She thought and looked over all his beautiful face features.

"Thank you.." she whispers quietly as she looked at him and watched him sleeping. "Thank you for being there for me when I need you...thank you that I can be truly be myself with you...but is it ok that I'm being selfish with you?" She asked as if he would hear her. "Is it really ok that...I want you for myself even though i know that someone who is sure about their feelings towards you want you too?" She asked again and let out a little sigh as she leans her head back on the wall and looked up at the ceiling.

"I never truly had a desire...what should I desire anyways when I knew I couldn't have it, huh? But since I know you I just have the desire for you to survive this...I know that you are afraid, but being afraid is ok. Because didn't anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower.." she said and smiled softly as she looked back at him again.

"Fear can make you stronger and smarter. And maybe one day...you will maybe lose control, completely lose control over yourself but you have to promise me something even if you might don't hear me...you have to promise me to not let your fear turn you into a monster...you have to gain your control over yourself back, ok? You have to survive this and show the world and everyone that brought you down one day, that you can get up from the floor again. Show them how strong you are, I know you might don't think that you are strong but then use me to show you how you truly are, let me show you how I see you, how strong and amazing you are. Please promise me to don't give up yourself and forget your humanity..." she whispers as she slowly raised his hand and connects their pinky's and also their thumbs.

"You promised me it now so you can't take it back.." she said smiling before putting his hand down again. "Let me promise you now something too...let me promise you that you are from now on not alone anymore and that I will stay by your side as long as you don't make something stupid...I promise you to be your human anchor and remind you as long as I'm with you that you are human and not a monster.." she said softly and looked at his face again.

____________________

Gosh I had this in my drafts for so long.

I hope you liked the chapter, comment me your opinion about it and leave a vote it will make my day!

See y'all next chapter!!!💜