#𝟶𝟸𝟽

_______________Mi-Sun POV

_______________
Mi-Sun POV

And? Are you feeling alright?" Seon-Yeong asked Mi-Sun after she brought her some food to bed.

Mi-Sun smiled after she finished and nodded her head softly. „Yes much better...thank you Ajhumma" she spoke and looked at the older women that was sitting by her side. Seon-Yeong smiled back at her and gently strokes over her head, Mi-Sun noticed that something was wrong as she saw her eyes a little watery.

„What's wrong?" the injured girl asked and took her hand concerned. Seon-Yeong let out a little laugh and shakes her head as she tried her best to hold back her tears, „It's just that I will miss you so much.." she said smiling sadly as she continues to stroke Mi-Sun her hair.

The younger girl frowned at the words of her. „Why will you miss me? I'm not going anywhere.." she said confused and even more worried. „I'm infected Mi-Sun...soon I will turn like my husband...-" she started but Mi-Sun cut her quickly off. „W-what? You...how? Wh-when?" she stutters out.

„I started getting symptoms..and I don't think I will be so strong like Cha Hyun-soo to fight it.." she spoke but Mi-Sun quickly shook her head and took both the hands of the older women. „O-of course you are strong enough...I know that you can do this...please don't go..." she said as a sob left her lips. Seon-Yeong smiled and pulled the injured girl carefully in her arms as a little sob also left her lips „Aigoo will it be too hard for my small Mi-Sun alone here? I know that you will do it, you are so strong and selfless...I'm proud of you...very very much.." An Seon-Yeong spoke and hit with her words deep into the girl's heart.

For just a second she imagined her mother speaking this words to her and her whole body filled with even more sadness.

Mi-Sun hugged Seon-Yeong even closer as she buried her head on her shoulder and cried silently. „Don't leave me Ajhumma...please stay with me..." she pleaded and couldn't stop her tears.

„Shh you have to stay strong..." Seon-Yeong spoke as she wiped away her tears and pulled away from Mi-Sun as she gave her a fade smile. Mi-Sun shakes her head As tears continue to run down her cheeks, „Ahjumma Please...talk to the others...nobody wants you to leave...stay" Mi-Sun sobbed and Seon-Yeong's heart broke by the sight.

She just nodded to tell her that she will talk to the others before she gets up and left. Mi-Sun looked after her as she then noticed Eun-Hyuk standing by the door and looking at her before he sat on her side and pulls her in his arms.

„I can't let her go...Eun-Hyuk please stop her...Please do something.." Mi-Sun sobbed as she hugged the male who tries to calm her down. „I will don't worry...and Yah do you know how worried I was today? Do you have a death wish or something?? I almost wanted to stop the surgery and run out to you as I heard the explosion...never do something like this again!" he spoke and let out a sigh as he buried his face in her hair.

A small chuckle left her lips as he spoke and she couldn't help but smile as he told her that he was worried about her. „Yah I'm still alive, right? Don't scold me like I'm little Harry Potter or do you have a death wish, huh?" she said playfully mad and hit his arm as he laughs and tried to dodge her hits.

She joined him short after and wiped her tears then again away as she finally calmed down. „Thank you..." she spoke in a soft voice after she stopped hitting him and just looked at him with a small smile. „For what?" he asked a little confused as he sits straight again and adjusted his glasses.

„For saving Jisu and always being there to make me feel better...no matter what I went through you were always by my side and I couldn't wish for someone better..I love you so much..." she said before hugging him again.

His heart quickened by her words and he immediately hugged her back. He knew she didn't mean it like she once did but it still makes the butterfly's in his stomach crazy and him more happy than anything, „I love you too..." he replied. „More than you could imagine..." he whispered to himself quietly before closing his eyes and just enjoying her warmth for a little moment.

______________________

Short chapter🥺💜