#𝟶𝟸𝟷

Mi-Sun POV

Mi-Sun POV

Like every evening, the residents of green home gathered together to eat. Mi-Sun was just getting her portion of Food as suddenly everything went silent and Son Hye-In who put Mi-Sun her food on her plate looked over her shoulder and then next to her.

She followed her eyes to find Hyun-soo. Hye-In started putting food on Hyun-soo his plate as then also came Kim Ji-Eun. „Would you..like some of mine?" she asked him and he just looked for a second to her plate before back up to her.

„No thanks, I'm fine.." he said as he then took a look at the others and immediately noticed how uncomfortable they were with him in here. Mi-Sun let out a frustrated sigh and pushed her hair back as she also noticed it too how they acted like he didn't bothered them and weren't just starting at him before, she then noticed how Hyun-soo was leaving again. „Why do you keep starting at him like this?" Hye-In asked as she looked at them.

„You know I can't help it!" No Byeong-Il Said and Mi-Sun scoffed at that.

„Yah! Is it so hard to just accept him, huh? He saved your damn unimportant lives and you can't even be thankful to him for once because you all see that so normally because he is infected? Ouh he could turn any time and kill us all, he is so weird and different. Damn it, without him you all would be dead by now!" she yelled at them as she slammed her plate on the table and looked at the round in anger.

Hyun-soo POV

After Hyun-soo left the room, he walked around the hallway as he then saw a wooden pallet on which he could sit to eat as then suddenly also Sang-Wook came and also wanted to sit down. Both stayed still as they noticed each other and were standing awkwardly next to each other as they suddenly heard steps coming from behind them before getting pushed to the side on the shoulders from An Gil-Seob that just went through them and sat down.

Both turned around and wanted to leave as the old men stopped them. „Do you have anywhere else to go?" he asked them both and they stopped in their tracks. They slowly turned back and looked at the Men which looked between the two, „Sit down. You're distracting me." he added

__________

A slurping sound came from next to Hyun-soo before also a burping sound got added as the three Men's were eating and An Gil-Seob finished his meal. „That was a Good meal" Gil-Seob sighed satisfied before he then looked at the other two Hyun-soo was still eating and Sang-Wook just looked down.

„What's wrong with you two? Everyone is uncomfortable around you. Be comfortable along at least. Don't just sit there frowning with that scary scarred face. You're making me lose my appetite. And why do you have these scars on your arm and let your girlfriend always take care of you like a little boy? Does she even see you as a men or just her little puppy?" he asked and looked at both.

A blush spread on Hyun-soo his cheeks before he then recalled the old men's words.

'Does she even see you as a men or just her little puppy?'

What if she really just sees him like this? Like a little brother? Then suddenly came Eun-hyuk into his mind and their meeting as they came down here, how she suddenly like a little girl were running to him and jumping in his arms as if she was a clingy high school girl around her crush.

'Does she sees Eun-Hyuk like a men? What is the relationship between them? They looked happy around each other, how long do they knew each other?'

"I can't back down from a challenge." Gil-Seob ripped him out of his thought before Liftings his pullover and showing them his scar on his stomach, Hyun-soo and Sang-Wook looked at the men with a slight surprised look on their faces.

"What do you think? Do I scare you? There wasn't a single healthy organ inside my body. The stupid doctor told me I couldn't even last six months. I made him look like a quack by living until this age." He joked as he again pulled down his pullover and laughed.

"Should I tell you my secret? My secret is eating well, you punks. Just gobble up your food! We're all struggling to eat and survive, you know? You should start accepting the present and pull the best out of it! Don't let some infections and your past lead you! Don't hold back because of others, you are you, so you should take care of yourself and do things for yourself til your last breath when you don't want to regret!" He spoke and looked at them as they then both started eating correctly what made him smile proudly.

_______________

Mi-Sun POV

"That's the Eun-Hyuk I want to see, you know? The one that can care for people, shows warmth and don't has only the poker face as an expression all the time.." Mi-Sun spoke after the interaction she saw between the two siblings as she walked by.

She was leaning against a wall and crossed her arms while smiling slightly at the male. He looked at her and a small smile also placed itself also on his lips. "Thank you for taking care of her all the time...you know and understand her better than I will ever do.." he said as he sat down on the stairs.

She shakes her head as she went next to him, "You know that's not true...you are her big brother and nobody can replace the care that a brother has for his little sister...blood or not, you both are family and you belong together...she needs you even though she doesn't show it..." she said as she gently took his hand in hers and squeezed it before looking at him.

"You sure? It feels like I make everything wrong when it comes to her...it feels like I do everything wrong and not just with her..." he said as he looked down to their hands. "I swear I will tell you this just one time and when you mock me with it I will kill you, alright? You are a good leader, even though when you do sometimes a wrong decision it is normal because you are after all human and humans make failure all the time, no matter how big or small they are. We can't be perfect and that means that you don't have to always hold up this hard border around yourself so that nothing can get through it...you also have feelings, you know? It's ok to be weak sometimes and let your feelings out...and I want to apologize for yelling at you today...and being mad at you because of that what you did to Hyun-soo...I just...I care about him...I know what he is going through and I see myself in him..." she spoke softly as she bites her lip.

"Which way do you care about him?" He asked suddenly what made Mi-Sun frown as she looked again at the black haired male. "What do you mean with 'Which way?'" She asked him now. "Well...do you care for him the way like a friend or do you care for him the way you cared for me once?" He asked and now also looked at her so that they gazes locked.

She was taken back for a moment and didn't speak. "Do you have feelings for Cha Hyun-soo?" He asked now the real question what he so desperate wanted to hear the answer of since the first time he saw them together.

____________________

And here we go again with another chapter! I hope you liked it and when you do please comment your opinion!

So anyways...who watched the second season? I did and I tell you guys...I NEVER WAS THAT DISAPPOINTED IN MY LIFE!

See y'all in the next chapter!!💜