#006

Hyun-soo POV

Hyun-soo POV

'Yes, you always liked to act cool in front of the weak. Now you are trying to be the cool boy again in front of her, aren't you?' This voice in his head said as everything was spinning around him.

'Just this time you are this nerdy suicidal guy that lost his family, "aww poor boy" is probably the only thing she is thinking about you, a man? Your a little boy next to her that plays computer games in his apartment and hides with his terrible personality behind his screen.'

The voice continued and he almost chocked on the blood he is losing the whole time while back flashes from his past played in his head.

'It was my fault, Come out! It was my fault, it wasn't your fault. Bastard! It was your fault! You're a sad case, It was unfair. Just die already.
.
.
.
It was fair.
It was unfair.
.
.
.
*deep chuckle*

____________________

Mi-Sun POV

They were running and running until she thought they were far enough and then started to just to continue walk. „I'm scared. And what's with dad?" Yeong-su said trembling while holding tight onto Su-Yeong and Mi-Sun their hands. Mi-Sun looked at the both kids as the younger girl turned around to her little brother and sighed softly.

„We have to go on our own." she said but the boy just starts to pout and more tears start to build in his eyes. „But I'm so scared" he said while crying as suddenly both girls saw how he peed his pants. Mi-Sun sighed and squeezed softly the hand of the boy. „We won't tell anyone, ok? Now listen both of you to me, I know you both are scared right now, I'm scared as well but I know that we can do this, ok? We came so far already and we can do the rest as well...you both are so strong...and I promise you both that I will protect you at all cost like Cha Hyun-soo did, alright? You are not alone anymore...I will be with you now because we are a team.." she whispered and kneeled down to the little boy as she cups his cheeks and wipes his tears away before she pulled both the kids into her arms and hugs them like they hug her. "We can do this..." she whispered and closed her eyes, as a little tear runs down her cheek.

Both kids looked at her with teary eyes and were nodding softly as Su-Yeong this time cups Mi-Sun her cheek and wipes away the little tear before then the door swung open and the blind monster was coming out of it.

He was grumbling something and searching where the sounds came from. Mi-Sun slowly and softly put her hands over the kids mouths as the girl looked back at her as if asking that this was the blind monster, she and Hyun-soo told them about.