Chapter Twenty-Five

For Ryan ;)

Louis Pov

"Good morning darling" I mumble to Harry as I feel him stir on my chest. "What time is it?" Harry groans back. Looking at the clock I see it's almost midday. "It's almost 12 Haz, we should get up." I say while rubbing up and down his back. "Give me five more minutes" Harry grumbles while snuggling further into my chest. "Five minutes but I need to get up and shower, they boys will be looking for us soon."

Peeling a very sleepy Harry off of me I step into the bathroom and start to get ready for the day. And by getting ready I mean showering and changing into a pair of sweats and a hoodie, I can change later into my better clothes for the show tonight. By the time I've showered and changed its almost 12:30 and Harry is still sound asleep on the bed. "Harry, love you gotta get up." Mumbling something I don't understand he rolls over and snuggles deeper into the sheets. Shaking my head in amusement and fond I take out my phone and take a photo.

"Come on then" I say while helping Harry sit up. Putting one of my shirts over his head I help a sleepy Harry get ready. Putting a beanie on his head and giving him a pair of sweats to change into. As Harry finishes getting ready theres a knock at the door. Going to open it I see Paul standing there ready to go. "You boys ready?" He politely asks. "Yep, let me grab our bags." I say while going back in the room and getting our bags and pulling a still barely awake Harry out of the room.

Thankfully as we make our way out to the back of the hotel there are no fans and we can relax. As we enter the bus Niall and Liam are already there and settling back in. "Hey lads!" I cheerfully say as we enter. "Hey Lou. Hi Haz" they both say while we put our stuff down. Harry, still staying quiet, goes to lie down on the couch immediately. Chuckling I sit down next to him and bring his head onto my lap.

"Someones tired." Liam chuckles. "I had to drag the kid out of bed!" I smile back. The three of us all et out breakfast and relax on the bus as it takes us to the venue for the show tonight.

As we make it to the arena we all get up and get ready to go. Harry finally awake and feeling more alive after a solid 20 minute nap in the bus.

Taking Harry's hand in mine we exit the bus and walk towards the entry of the arena. And of course, right as I thought we were in the clear, I see some paps already have found us.

Wrapping my arm around Harry's waist I pull him close and whisper into his ear, "Paps." Just to give him a warning. Looking at me with some fear in his eyes I reassure him it's alright.

"Louis! Louis is this your boyfriend?! Louis! Louis look at us." The paps yell as they come around us. Not giving them any reaction they move onto Harry. "Harry! Harry how does it feel to have the worlds eyes on your boyfriend? Harry look up!" They continue to yell as i guide Harry towards the building. "Ignore them baby." I whisper into Harry's ear as I feel him tense up as they shout at him.

Still holding Harry close to my side and tucked under my arm we finally get into the venue. "You alright?" I ask Harry as we get to the dressing room. "Yeah." He mumbles back.

As we get into the dressing room and are settled in while everyone gets ready, I can tell that Harry is feeling a little off. Since the incident last concert I have a feeling he's worried that something bad might happen again, and its fair enough, I would be nervous too.

As I am getting my hair and makeup done for the show, I can see that Harry is getting company by Niall. Smiling at them through the mirror I think to myself about how lucky I am that not only do I have Haz as my amazing boyfriend here with me but he is getting along with my best friends and is happy with us. Just thinking about being back at the rink and what would have happened if I wasn't there, brings a tear to my eye when I think about it.

Being brought back to my thoughts by an impatient Lou waiting for me to get up and dressed, I get up thanking her and I finish getting ready for the show.

Five minutes to show time and Harry is staying attached to my hip, however not saying much. Putting my hand in his I pull him side stage where he will watch from, Paul not too far behind.

"Okay Haz, I've got to get on stage, I know your nervous but I can promise you that you will be okay. Paul is not leaving anywhere and I promise to come and check on you as much as I can while I'm on stage. I love you, okay?" Giving me a small smile and nod Harry looks down. Putting my finger under his chin I make him look up at me. "Hey, I promise you that everything is going to be okay." Kissing Harry on the lips quickly I give him one last look before I turn to head off to stage, hearing Harry yell a small 'I love you too' as I make my way to the rest of the boys.

Everything then turns into a blur as I get onto stage. Jumping around with Niall and Liam, all of us singing out lungs out. It isn't until after the third song where we have a small break where Liam starts to chat with the crowd. I take this as my chance to run off side stage to Harry. As I quickly make my exit I see Harry sitting at the edge next to Paul, thankfully smiling.

"Hey Haz! Enjoying the show so far?" I ask as Harry stands to greet me. "Of course I am!" Harry says with a smile. Wrapping my arms around Harrys shoulders I smile and give him a kiss on his forehead. Smiling back up at me he smirks, "I think you need to get back on stage." Harry smiles, paying more attention to things around me I hear Liam asking into the microphone where I am. Smiling down to Harry I give him a quick peck and run back onto the stage.

The night continues just like that, every small break we had I would run off stage and check on Harry, even if it was just for a small peck before I needed to get back on for another song. It's not until the end of the show where Niall decides to address the situation.

"As many of you might have noticed tonight, Tommo has been making very quick disappearances between songs and in our breaks. Not to call you out Lou, but theres a special someone watching from side stage." Niall says with a smirk. The audience cheers and oo's as I blush but smile. "Sorry lads, but how can I resist him." Looking over at Harry I smile when I say, "I love him." Harry smiling with watery eyes back we share a small moment, before it is rudely interrupted by Niall.

"Sorry Harry but Louis here has a show to finish." Niall says before pulling me back to the middle of the stage where we sing out last song.

===

"Hey Lou?" Harry quietly asks as we lay in bed together watching some cheesy movie that night. Looking down to Harry who's half asleep on my chest, "Yeah baby?" I whisper back. With a slight blush Harry mumbles something into my chest. "What gorgeous?" I ask again. Looking up at me with a bigger blush, "Will you sing me to sleep? Please?" Harry shyly asks. Smiling so big I lean and kiss Harry on the head. "Of course."

Turning the movie and television off Harry and I scoot down closer together and further in bed. Getting more comfy on my chest Harry closes his eyes. Taking a deep breath I slowly start to softly sing, stroking my hands through Harry's curls.

Not even making it to the chorus Harry is fast asleep on my chest. In that moment I realise how scary this is, because if I was to ever lose him, I would completely lose myself.

Kissing Harry on the head I wrap my arms tightly around him and whisper a small 'I love you', before sinking into a deep sleep.

===

Thoughts?

Hope everyone had a good and safe christmas, and if you don't celebrate then i hope you had a happy and safe holidays. 

- S xx