Chapter Five

Louis Pov

Bright green eyes, the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. As quick as they came they left again, right out the front doors.

Curiosity taking over I excuse myself from my family and go to where he came from.

I see the first aid lady folding up a blanket and cleaning up the room.

"Hey, um was there a boy in here before?"

"Yes dear, but I'm afraid he just ran off"

"Was anyone with him?"

"No love, he was alone. Do you know him? He seemed very distressed."

"Not yet, thanks you"

Turning around thanking the nice lady again I walk out back to the rink. Seeing my sisters taking their skates off and looking cold and exhausted I call it time to go home.

Promising I'll come visit them again this week I saw goodbye and watch them leave while i take the skates and helmets back to the rental area. Thanking all the workers I pay and walk out. Not being able to get my mind off of the green eyed boy I start to walk to my car.

Almost reaching my car I hear sniffles coming from next to the rink. Looking back to see none other than the blue eyed boy, sitting at the side of the rink holding his legs to his chest shivering and covered in freshly fallen snow.  Tears clearly falling from his cheeks.

Not wasting any time I walk back to him and crouch down.

"Hey love, are you okay?"

As he looks up at me I see the pure pain in his eyes, I didn't know what happened to the boy but right there and then I decided that I needed to help him. No matter what it took.

"Your- uh- Louis - T-Tomlinson" the poor cold boy stutters out.

"Yes love that's me, whats your name?"

"H-Harry"

"Do you mind me asking what happened?"

"I - uh they-y left me-e here" he chokes out before starting to cry again, closing in onto himself.

"Come on then, let's get you home. You look freezing" I say reaching my hand out to help him up.

He hesitantly takes it and follows me to my car, not dare letting go.

Opening the door for Harry I help him into my big Range Rover.

Running over to the drivers side I hop in and start it up, putting the heating on and pointing all of the vents towards freezing Harry.

"Take off your jacket love, its wet and its just going to make you colder"

Slowly Harry nods his head, with silent tears still dripping down his face. Taking his wet and snow covered jacket from him I hand him my own.

"No I- I uh can't" he stutters out

"Yes you can love its okay, your freezing"

Slowly nodding he puts on my jacket.

"So where to harry?"

"I uh, any hotel I guess?"

"Hotel? You on holiday?"

"N-no..." harry trails off.

"I don't think-k I'm welcome h-home anymore" Harry's tear start up again

Feeling a bang in my heart just hearing those words all I can manage to say back is a small "okay".

Starting to drive off I keep the heat blasting, checking to look at Harry every few minutes to make sure he was okay I start to drive home.