Chapter Nineteen

Harry's Pov

*Beep beep beep*

Rolling over I shut off my phones blaring alarm. Just because I don't have to physically be at school I still need to get my work done. Sleeping in won't make me very productive.

Turning back to an annoyed Louis who has also been woken by the alarm I smile. Although he is usually very grumpy in the morning I can't stop myself from admiring him. Looking as adorable as ever I snuggle up to his side, trying to get him more awake.

"Louuu" I mumble. "Come on, you gotta get up. You have to go to the studio."

Finally opening his eyes he looks at me, smiling he leans and presses a kiss to my forehead. Smiling back I say, "good morning!" "Morning angel".

Smiling I sit up and pull the covers off myself. Moving to go shower I hear Louis grumble about how he wants to stay in bed. Laughing as him I step into the shower and start to get ready for my day. when I finish my shower I get changed into my sweats and one of Louis t-shirts, knowing he won't mind if I borrow it.

Walking downstairs I see Louis already dressed and eating breakfast. "Not going to wait for me then?" I sarcastically say to Louis about him eating without me.

Seeing worry flash over his face he quickly gets up and comes towards me. "I'm sorry baby, do you want me to wait? I didn't know I should have waited I'm sorry" frantically trying to apologise I laugh. "Lou relax, I was just messing with you." Letting out a breath of air he gives pulls me to his strong chest. "Meanie" he grumbles. Looking up from Louis embrace I give him a quick peck and pull away.

Getting my breakfast I sit with Louis at the counter. "So what's your plan today? You won't be home too late right?" I ask.

"Well actually I wanted to ask you something." Louis says back. Looking at his confused he continues, "do you want to join me at the studio today? There's a little desk you can do your school work at and you can just hang around while we both work? Liam is going to be there too. You want to come?" Smiling back at Louis I reply, "of course! As long as it's not a bother?"

"Your never a bother sweetheart. Now eat up and get ready, we are leaving in 20" Giving me a peck on the cheek Louis walks off to get ready.

Feeling all excited I quickly finish off my breakfast and run up to the study to pack up my books and the things I will need to do my school work today. Louis has never really shown me his world of music. Of course before we started dating I was a huge fan, so I know about it all. But being able to go to the studio where Louis is writing and doing some recording is really exciting.

20 minutes later and I am putting my bag in the back and hopping into the car. "You seem excited" Louis smirks. "Lets not forget I was a huge fan before we started going out, I'm living the dream of many." I smile at Louis. "Your adorable" Kissing me on the cheek we get going to the studio.

Before we arrive Louis looks at me with clear worry in his face. Noticing I look back and give him a questioning look. Sighing he explains, "It has been in the news that Liam and I have been in the studio, there have been some paps hanging around. Just wanted to warn you." Smiling at my worried and caring boyfriend I put my hand over his leg. "It's okay, I'm getting more used to it now."

Parking the car Louis looks back at me. "You sure?" "Positive" I smile back. Leaning over he gives me a loving peck on the lips. Lingering there a little longer than usual he mumbles out "your perfect". Smiling back into the kiss I then pull away. "Says you'' I wink.

Grabbing my bag from the back seat Louis and I hop out of the car. Walking down the street where the entrance to the studio is I notice there are a couple paps. Sighing I take a breath and don't let them bother me. Grabbing my hand when he sees them Louis leads me into the studio, completely ignoring the flashes from the cameras.