Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry's Pov

Waking up the next morning I am met with a cold bed and the sound of a door closing. Opening my eyes and sitting up the hotel room is empty. The closing door must have been Louis leaving for sound check. Checking the time I see it's just past 12. I must have slept in after being up most of the night.

Getting out of bed I go towards the kitchen area and see some leftover breakfast and a small note next to it. The note reads: 'Didn't want to wake you up, Paul will bring you to the venue whenever you want. Text him.'

Shaking me head at the half assed note I eat some of the dried out food and go and take a shower. As I shower the thoughts of leaving become stronger and stronger. I understand everyone is busy and Louis is living a crazy life, but it's all too much for me. I just want to go home.

Shutting the shower off I get changed into some comfortable clothes and one of Louis hoodies. Grabbing my phone and wallet I drag myself out of my room and text Paul that I'm ready to go.

Staying quiet as I meet with Paul to get going to the venue. Putting my hood up I get in the back of the car and look at my phone. Not being able to help myself I look up plane tickets back to London. As I see the times I shake my head and close my phone. I can't leave.

As I am closing out of my phone I notice an article with my name in the title. Going back to google I see the headline: "Harry Styles; Why Louis Tomlinson deserves more". With wide eyes I open the article, reading through the multiple paragraphs I am baffled at what I'm seeing. Why would someone write this. The whole article continues to go on about different reasons I am a bad person and don't deserve Louis. I don't understand why people do this, just because I'm dating Louis does not give anyone permission to bash me online. They don't even know us!

Trying to stay calm I close my phone and rest my eyes for the rest of the ride to that stadium.

===

Sitting in the dressing room all alone I start to regret even coming, I should have just stayed in the hotel room. I haven't seen Louis once since I've been here. I tried looking for him but according to everyone I've see, he is busy and they couldn't track him down.

After giving up my search I made my way back to the dressing room and decided to just wait around. The show is going to start soon, hearing the screams of the fans being let in the stadium.

Finally the door opens and I look up. Louis is finally here and looking at me.

"Hey Harry." He half heartedly smiles. Giving only a nod back I go back to my phone and continue playing some mind numbing game. Clearly not noticing my distance towards him he grabs something off the small desk in the room and walks out. Not even giving me a second look.

As the door closes I throw my phone down next to me and let out a sigh. I don't want to be here if it's going to be like this, I can't. Picking up my phone I immediately go back onto the airport website and buy myself a ticket home. I need to go home and just be alone, I need a break. The long flight leaves tonight at 11pm.

Getting up I go and find Lou, needing to say goodbye to her. Walking into the hairdressing room I see her sitting on the couch. Looking up she smiles but it goes away in an instant when she sees my frown. "What's wrong?" She asks while standing up and walking towards me.

"I'm going home, I just need a break." I sigh.

"Does Louis know?" She nervously asks. Shaking my head no she brings me into a tight hug. Hugging her back I apologise. "I'm sorry, it's just all so much and he barely talks to me anymore." Stroking my hair the shushes me. "It's about babe, its okay. He will understand. Everything's going to be fine."

===

Back in the hotel I finish packing the rest of my clothes and belongings into my suitcase. Looking at the time I see that Louis should be back any minute now. Right as I think that I hear the door open.

"Haz?" I hear Louis say from the door.

Looking up I see the confusion on his face. "Harry? What are you doing? Why are you packing you stuff up?" He asks still confused. Standing up from the floor I grab my suitcase and set it upright. "Harry? Where are you going?" Louis starts to panic.

"I'm sorry, I am going home." I say quietly. "Home? You mean back to London?" He asks. Nodding my head I look up at his panicked face.

"What no! Harry no. Why? No don't leave, please." Louis says as he starts to break. Shaking my head I start to walk towards to door. Walking towards me and grabbing my shoulders Louis looks at me with tears in my eyes. "Harry you can't leave. Why are you leaving? Everything's fine? Right? We are fine." Louis says as he fights the tears.

Looking down I shake my head. "I'm sorry Louis, I - I just need a break." I mumble quietly. Still shocked Louis arms drop from my shoulders, taking it as my cue to leave I step around Louis and walk with my suitcase and backpack to the door. Opening the door I hear Louis yell. "Wait!" Louis yells as he runs to the door. "Please Harry, I'm sorry, I know I've been busy, please don't leave. Harry please." Louis pleads with now tears running down his face.

"It's not just you Lou, I just need to relax for a bit. I'm sorry. I'll message you when I get in the house." I say as I fully open the door and leave. Shutting the door behind me.

Walking out of the hotel I try and keep it together. Getting into a cab and going to the airport I put my headphones in and listen to my music, hoping it will calm me down. Leaning my head against the cold window of the moving car I take a breath, reflecting on what just happened.

===

Third Person

As Harry boarded his flight he wasn't aware of the hysteria Louis was in back at the hotel. After Harry left Louis lost it. Crying, punching the bed, he felt like he had lost everything. Realising that he has been so distance with Harry he cries harder. He just wanted to be on tour and have Harry to share his experiences with. But he had to mess it up.

So as Louis spends his night awake and feeling worse than ever, Harry sleeps through his long flight, a restless and uneasy sleep, thinking about everything thats happened and how different he wishes it all was.

Still wearing Louis hoodie he makes it home in the early morning hours of the next day. Feeling exhausted both mentally and physically he finds the spare key and lets himself in now his and Louis home. Getting greeted by a very excited Clifford, Harry makes his way upstairs to put his suitcase away and get into bed.

Sending Louis a small 'I'm home' text message he falls asleep comfortably in the large bed, that somehow still manages to smell like Louis.

As Louis struggles through the night with his emotions it isn't until he gets the small message from Harry stating that he's home that he truly falls asleep.

===

:(

Sad chapter. Hope y'all are okay after this one.

As usual please vote and comment!

- S xx