Chapter Nine

Again a little short. Sorry!

Harry's Pov

Waking up I feel groggy. Remembering last nights events I don't want to face Louis this morning. Looking at the time I see its already 10am. Signing I decide to force myself to get up and just get the awkwardness with Louis over and done with.

Not bothering to change I put on an oversized sweatshirt and a beanie to help tame my curls. Making my way downstairs I smell something amazing.

Walking into the kitchen I see Louis cooking some bacon, while pancakes are already sitting on the counter. Surprised my mouth hangs open.

"Oh! Good morning Haz!" Louis excitedly exclaims.

"Good morning?" I groggily reply

"Here you go love!" Handing me some tea Louis directs me to sit at the kitchen counter where a plate of pancakes and a few small pieces of bacon are placed in from of me.

"Thanks" I reply confused.

Louis clearly seeing my confusion he goes on to explain. "Look Harry, when you left last night I felt so awful. I really like you and seeing you upset because of me broke my heart. I realised that if we both try we could really make this work. I want this to work and I am willing to try my hardest to make sure it does. So I am so sorry for everything I said last night and for getting to mad. I just don't want to see you hurt. Being in the public eye can be so damaging and I don't want to see you have to deal with it."

"I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have left, especially for so long. And I get that you are worried for me. I patricianly understand because I was, I still am, a huge fan of yours, so I see what happens online. And I have to admit that it is scary to think I could be that person they are talking about. But I am willing to try and fight for it, fight for us." I smile warmly back at Louis.

Both of us just staring at each other taking everything in, my stomach growls and I realise how hungry this amazing food in front of me is making me feel. Laughing Louis breaks the silences and gestures to my food, "eat up love".

As Louis goes to get up I make him stop "Wait!"

Standing up I muster up all of my courage I have and without saying a word I lean up towards Louis in a quick but desperate kiss.

Pulling away blushing I sit back down and start to eat my food. Laughing Louis comes behind me and hugs me. Putting his head on top of mine he pulls me towards his chest. Melting into him I close my eyes and just take everything in. How lucky I truly am to be here with Louis. Quickly wiping the tears that have started to fall, I try not to show it too Louis but my attempt fails.

"You're okay curly, I've got you" he whispers into my ear.

===

Louis Pov

Shit, shit shit shit

Looking at my phone where an article about Harry and I has been released, including the photos of us shopping. This can't be happening. Harry is going to hate me when he sees this.

Reading the article they are calling Harry the 'mystery man'. I can't believe I let this happen, I should have been more careful, This is exactly what I don't want to happen. Harry is getting pushed into the spotlight and I haven't even talked to him about it. Shit!

I hear Harry walk downstairs, pale in the face with his phone in his hand, I can tell that he has seen it. Harry comes and sits down next to me on the couch where neither of us has said anything.

"Harry I, I'm so sorry. I know we haven't talked about this stuff yet and I should have been more careful. I'm so sorry, I can get this taken down, I can talk to my team and we can figure this out yeah?" Panicking I quickly spit out my apology.

"U-uh Lou its fine. Just a bit weird. I didn't know anyone took any photos of us" Harry shakily says.

Hugging Harry I say "Harry its okay to be scared"

Harry starts to shake underneath me and I pull him onto my chest, us lying down on the couch. Stroking his hair with my fingers I let him cry and have his little moment. I wait for him to talk.

"W-what happens-s if my f-family sees?" Harry shakes out

"Haz it's okay, you don't need to worry about them. You're with me now okay?"

Holding Harry as his small cries turn into sniffles I help him to calm down by playing with his hair and whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Harry is the first one to sit up and I know he is ready to talk.

Sitting up next to Harry I start. "Harry you know that by being with me this is what is going to happen yeah?" Harry nods as I continue. "If we continue whatever we are, this is going to become normal, you are going to be known by a lot of people, and I know that some people won't be happy. But that's the way it is. and I want this, I want us, except being in the public eye can be hard, constantly getting criticised and judged, photos being taken of you wherever you go. Harry if you want this to happen that's a risk we are going to have to take"

Harry looking down he starts "I want us more than anything. If that means this is something I have to deal with then I will" Harry says.

Smiling I take him back into my arms. "I know it's scary, but I will help you. I promise nothing bad will happen to you. I've got you"

===

After having a lazy day Louis and Harry decide to go to bed.

Both making their way upstairs they seperate to their rooms before Harry talks. "Louis?"

"Yes love?" Louis smiles back.

"Can I um, can I join you?" Harry mumbles out quickly, blushing and looking down.

"Of course sweetheart" Louis opens his door for Harry and leads them to bed.

"Come here" Louis smiles.

Harry scooting closer to Louis he cuddles himself beside Louis. Louis being the big spoon he wraps his arms around Harry, his front pressed against Harry's back.

"Goodnight angel" Louis kisses the top of Harry's head.

"Goodnight Lou"

Both soon peacefully falling asleep together.

===

Cuuute :)

Next chapter more is going to happen I promise! get excited!

Thoughts?

- S xx