Chapter Thirty-One

Sorry for the delay, schools been crazy!!!

===

Harry's Pov

As I come out of my gate I am met with a very excited looking Niall and Liam both waiting for me. Smiling I rush over to them and engulf both of them in a big group hug. "Hey guys." I smile. "How are you Haz? We missed you!" Niall says while pulling away. "I'm good, you guys been okay?" I ask. "Oh you know, the usual busy days keep us going." Liam smiles as he takes my suitcase from me. Walking out of the private area of the airport Paul is waiting at the car for us. Smiling at me he opens the door and lets us in.

"Louis is going to be so excited to see you Haz!" Niall exclaims. Looking down I feel guilty. "Look guys I am so sorry for leaving how I did, I should have just talked to you." I say sadly. "Hey." Liam says putting his hand on my shoulder, "It is hard to be thrown into the spotlight like you have, we understand it. Let's just get you back and ready for the show tonight, Niall is right, Louis is going to be ecstatic to see you."

Smiling I get myself excited to see Louis again, I've missed him so much and I can't wait to be in his arms again. And with our plan for tonight I'm even more excited, but slightly nervous.

As we pull up to the hotel we are staying at I start to feel a bit more nervous for tonight, I know Louis is going to be happy to see me but what if I messed up and he changed his mind about me? Then I'm going to make a fool out of myself in front of everyone.

Staying quiet we sneak me up to Liam's hotel room. Bringing my stuff with me I put everything down in the corner.

"Haz we have to get going, Paul is going to wait for you. Take your time and we will see you later. Remember the plan. Cya!" Liam says from the door. Yelling a thanks and a good luck I get myself into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Showering and getting ready I get dressed and grab my phone, ready to leave. Exiting the room I see Paul just leaving his. "Ready?" He says from next door. Nodding my head, he leads us down the hall and to the car that is waiting for us. By now the show is almost reaching the halfway point, meaning that the plan should still be good to go.

The car ride to the arena was filled with nervous breaths and shaking hands, all from my part. As we make it to the arena I can hear the screams of all the fans singing along to the music, also hearing them all singing together. Becoming less nervous I smile and get out of the car, feeling ready to conquer the world.

Following the plan, Paul helps to sneak me into the arena, right into the crowd and into the front row. Staying low so Louis can't see me I press up close to the catwalk and stay hidden, watching the show as it continues on like nothing has happened.

As they finish their second last show I get ready for the plan, but am suddenly shocked when more music continues to play, softer music. And then Louis speaks into the mic. "I have a bit of a surprise for you all tonight. Over the past few weeks I have been going through a bit of a personal thing, which I'm sure some of you noticed. As a writer I like to use song writing as a form of therapy, so with the situation I wrote a song. Tonight I am ready to perform it for you. This is called 'If I could fly', I hope you enjoy." Shocked and confused I stare at Louis as he starts to sing.

Liam and Niall providing amazing back up vocals Louis leads the song. Singing with so much raw emotion I see him subtly wipe a tear from his eye. Me not long following his actions.

As the song slowly comes to a finish I am left in tears, but am quick to compose myself as Liam takes the mic and starts to begin our plan.

"Wasn't that beautiful? let's all hear a huge scream for Louis!" Liam yells into the mic. The crowd screams as loud as possible and cheers for Louis, making me smile. "Now on the topic of Louis." Liam continues, "We have a bit of a surprise for him, so Louis, could you please make your way to the end of the catwalk for us?" Liam says with a small smirk. "Liam what's this?" Louis asks into the mic, clearly confused.

"Just trust us Lou." Niall replies as he leads Louis to the end.

"Alright could you please close your eyes for me Louis?" Liam asks. "I swear if you are planning on scaring me Payno." Louis argues but still covers his eyes. Niall standing behind him and making sure he keeps his eyes covered.

"Alright everyone, I need you guys to stay as quiet as possible for me." Liam says into the mic as he walks over to where I am standing. Reaching his hand down he helps me onto the stage. The crowd starts to cheer, "Hey! Quiet remember!" Liam yells into the mic while smiling. Laughing with him he leads me onto the catwalk. "You ready? He whispers to me. Nodding he smiles.

"Alright Louis, on the count of three I need you to open your eyes." Leading me to stand on the other side of the catwalk only a few meters away from Louis everyone starts counting down. "Three! Two! One! Open!" Liam chants into the mic.

Opening his eyes he adjusts to the light and then looks directly into my eyes. Shock clear on his face it takes him a few seconds to realise that I am really here. "Harry?" He says in shock. Giving him a shy wave me comes barreling down the stage. Lifting me into his arms he gives me the biggest hug. The crowd cheering.

"I'm so sorry I love you so much I'm so sorry." Louis chants in my ear. "It's okay, we can talk later. I love you too." Hugging him back just as tight.

Pulling away after a few seconds I lean in and give him a kiss right smack on the lips. The crowd cheering louder, if that was even possible. Smiling into the kiss we laugh at the crowd freaking out.

"Everyone meet Harry!" Louis shouts into his mic. The crowd screaming.

"Sorry to break up your moment lads, but we have one last song to finish up the show." Liam says into the mic. Smiling at him I start to walk back down the stage to go back to my seat.

"Where do you think you're going Haz?" Louis asks into the mic while giving me a small smirk. Before I get a chance to respond Louis speaks up again. "Should Harry stay on stage with us for our last song? What does everyone think?" Louis asks the crowd while looking me. the crowd going crazy I give him a small smile. "You heard them Haz, get back over here." Louis smiles.

Walking back over to them the music starts playing for their last song. Putting his arm around me shoulder Louis starts singing the lyrics to Act My Age with Liam and Niall by his side. Smiling so wide I follow Louis around the stage dancing around and singing along.

As the song slowly comes to an end the crowd gets even louder. Making our way back up the long stage we go back to the exit of the stage. Saying one last thanks to the crowd the song end and we are running backstage. Feeling the best I have ever felt I look over at Louis who looks even happier.

"I love you." I say to him while he gets his mic taken and he in ears taken out. "I love you too." Louis replies while smiling.

===

:)

Vote and comment!

- S xx