Chapter Twenty-Two

I am so sorry i haven't updated! The covid situation in my area has gotten better and i am now back at irl school. Meaning i don't have as much time to write. Hopefully this chapter makes up for it!!

I'll try my best to continue updating regularly. hope everyone is well. Thank you for all of the reads and comments. It makes me happy that you guys are enjoying this story!

Enjoy!

===

Louis Pov

Harry has been preparing forces exams all week. After the week of him being in his depression, he was overly stressed about his work and exams. Thankfully he finished all his projects and had been able to hand them in, but now it's time for his exams. Harry has buried himself in the study and rarely comes out, I have to make sure he eats and drinks while he's studying.

As Harry has been preparing for his exams it has been a little lonely, but at the end of the day I always get to cuddle Harry to sleep and it makes everyday worth it.

Today is Thursday and Harry has his last exam today. I'm excited for him to finally be finished and that none of us have to worry about him being at school anymore.

"Hey baby" I say as Harry comes down to the kitchen, where I am making breakfast. "Morning Lou" Harry replies. As Harry sits down I pass him his toast and take a seat next to him. "You ready for the exam?" I ask Harry. "Yeah, I'm nervous but I just want to get it done with." Kissing Harry on the cheek, "you're going to do amazing". Smiling back at me we finish our breakfast and get ready to go.

Harry and I make our way out to the car, me opening the door for Harry, he gives me a shy smile. Starting up driving to the school I turn to him, "After we are going to go out and get some ice cream to celebrate, how does that sound?" Turning to me Harry giggles, "Lou it's winter." "And? We are celebrating!" Shaking his head at me he laughs.

Pulling up at school I turn to Harry, "I'll be here when you finish, good luck" giving Harry a quick kiss on the cheek he hops out of the car and makes his way into the school towards his last exam ever.

===

Two hours later and Harry is just coming out fo his exam. Looking excited he runs towards me and jumps into my arms. Laughing and spinning him around we celebrate. "I'm done Louis! I'm actually done!" Harry excitedly exclaims. Putting Harry down I lift his chin with my fingers, looking into his eyes, "I am so proud of you Harry, so incredibly proud." Smiling and pulling him in for a kiss.

Pulling away only slightly, "Let's go get you some ice cream then?" Blushing Harry pulls away and nods.

As we drive down the street I notice some paps already around the area. Going to a well known ice cream store in London is probably not the best idea when trying to stay away from the paps. Parking the car I hop out and meet Harry on his side of the car. Taking his hand in mine I warn him about the paps. "Haz? Just letting you know, I already saw some paps walking around this area of the street as we were driving down. We will be fine but just stay close yeah?"

Nervously nodding he stays close to my side and hand held tightly in mine.

We make it into the store and get our ice cream. Taking our chances we take a seat near the back and eat together. "I really am proud of you Harry, you worked really hard and I am happy you are finished." I smile at Harry. "Me too, its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders" He smiles back.

"We go on tour next week Haz, you excited?" I ask. Instantly beaming he exclaims, "I'm so excited! Even being a fan I have never been to one of your shows, now I get to tour with you. It's really a dream come true Lou." Smiling so bright I am excited for him. "Having you with me is going to be amazing Haz, I'm going to show you the world." I smile back.