Chapter Eleven

Harry's Pov

Holy shit! I knew that we got papped but wow. I didn't think people would be going this crazy over everything, over us, over me!

After waking up in Louis arms this morning I had last nights memories flash through my head. Remembering everything that happened. The date, where I learnt so much about Louis that I didn't even know. Of course I already knew everything from the media, and being a fan I felt like I knew him inside and out. But after last night he is like a whole new person to me, a better one. As mischievous and devilish Louis' character is made out to be, in reality he is the sweetest and most caring person I have ever met. And when he asked me to be his boyfriend I really couldn't comprehend it, it was all so surreal. And after when we got mobbed it was crazy. I mean I had seen it all on social media before. He's a top celebrity, there Is bound to be lots of paps wherever he goes, but with me being part of it is really crazy.

This morning Louis made me breakfast, he has been so sweet since last night. Really taking on the protective and caring boyfriend role very well. We ate together and had a relaxing morning. However, I knew Louis was just trying to keep me off of social media and stop me from seeing the news. I mean after last night we both knew we would be everywhere. But I did not expect this.

Headlining all news papers, on every single online news and gossip site possible and even made it on the front cover of magazines. How they had time to write and print all of these articles overnight I have no idea. But it's daunting. Pictures of Louis and I holding hands and him pulling me through the crowd. And somehow there is even pictures of us sitting in the restaurant, looking very affectionate. It's no wonder people are talking about us. The biggest pop-star in the world, seen out with a boy, presumably on a date. And to think that this is me. I am that mystery man that the famous singer Louis Tomlinson is seen out with. Thinking back to a few weeks ago, I would be sitting on my phone typing away trying to find out who the mystery man is, it's crazy.

Being snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality Louis snaps at me. "Hellooo earth to Harry" Louis taunts.

"Hi sorry" smiling back at him he looks at me confused.

"What's got you so deep in your thoughts?" But before I could answer he looks down and sees my phone in my hands, open to twitter. Sighing he takes me phone and turns it off.

"You okay?" He sweetly asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I quickly reply. "So why were you so zoned out?" Louis asks

"I - um, yeah I uh I don't know" softly putting his hand on my shoulder Louis says "you know you can hell me Haz, trust remember? I'm here with you through it all". Smiling at me he guides me to sit at the couch with him, urging me to open up. Sitting down next to Louis I sigh.

"Well its just that this is all so weird. I mean a few weeks ago if this happened I would be trying to ind out who you were with and going crazy over it. And to now think that I am here with you and other people are doing that over me, it's just weird." Putting my head down I wait for Louis reply.

Wrapping his arm protectively around my shoulders and pulling me to his side against his chest he says "hey, its okay. I know it's weird. But I can promise you that everything will be okay, I'm with you through it all yeah? I promise" kissing the top of my head I relax into his arms, believing envy word he says.

"Haz?"

"Yeah"

"I know you've already seen everything online. i'm not sure how long we can go before we get caught again, and then the rumours will go crazier. Do you think you would be okay with going public with me? I want to be able to take you out and show you off. What do you think?"