Chapter Seventeen

Wow extra long today. Hope you enjoy!

Louis Pov

"Look Frank, you can't expect me to just let him go to school with the chances of something happening again, I can't... yeah I know he's gone but theres still other people there and I am not wanting to take the risk. Once more happens there will be without a doubt paparazzi there and I cant have him being bothered, your school will get plenty of publicity. This is how it is going to work, you should be thanking me for the publicity I am giving the school... Okay thank you so much."

Hanging up the phone I let out a sigh of relief. After the incident yesterday with Harry I was up all night working things out and making a plan. School is important and I need to make sure Harry is safe whenever he goes. The plan being to have one of my guards, Paul, with Harry at school, making sure he is safe and no one is bothering him. I know that after what happened yesterday, those girls will annoy him and pester him about me, I don't want that becoming a problem.

The issue with having Paul with Harry is that he cant be there everyday, he does have his own life. So after much negotiation with Frank he agreed to only have Harry need to be at school physically on Monday's and Tuesday's. I am worried because this is such a big change for Harry but he's one of the smartest people I know and I need to do whatever I can to keep him safe.

I haven't told Harry about my plan yet, and I am worried he will disagree. But I need to know for my peace of mind that he is okay and safe. He has to agree.

Since Paul cant start until next week I keep Harry out of school again today. I need to talk to him about the new plan and I'm sure he would rather stay home, he was still pretty shaken up last night over the incident at school earlier on that day.

Looking at the clock I see that its already 9am. Deciding I should wake Harry up and tell him the news, I make my way upstairs to our bedroom.

Sitting down on the bed next to Harry I start to play with his hair. "Hazza, baby it's time to wake up"

"Hmm?" Harry half asleep replies.

"Sweetheart please get up, we need to chat" That getting Harrys attention he slowly lifts his head up and looks at me. My heart warming as soon as his sleepy eyes connect with mine. "Good morning love" warmly smiling at Harry. "Morning" Harry replies in his gorgeous morning voice.

"Why don't you get up and shower, I'll get us some breakfast and meet you in the kitchen? We have some important matters to discuss" Harry nodding he starts to get up. "Wait whats the time? Louis I need to go to school!" Harry freaks out while checking the time. "Relax darling, I talked too Frank. Please just get up and meet me downstairs, we can discuss everything about school when you are more awake." Giving him a quick peck on the cheek I make my way downstairs.

As I get down to the kitchen I hear the shower start upstairs. i put ht kettle on and make Harry and I each some tea. Sitting on the couch I watch the news on the tv while waiting for Harry. I can't help but feel nervous as I hear the shower turn off and Harry making his way downstairs. Sitting next to me he takes the tea and has a sip.

"So what's happening Lou?"

Thinking to myself, 'please don't be mad please don't be mad please don't be mad' I take a breath and start to explain.

"Alright, this is kinda a big thing and a big change for us, mostly you. I know that the situation that happened at school is dealt with, and that the bullies are gone. But I cant help but feel worried that something might happen again, with the girls wanting to get to me through you or people starting drama or even the paps finding your school. It's just too much of a risk for me to just let you go without any protection." Looking at me confused Harry nods along to show me he's listening.