Chapter Thirteen

Longest chapter yet! Enjoy!

Harry's Pov

Still asleep I lay in Louis arms. I honestly can't believe everything that has happened. I am dating this kind, handsome and caring man and I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. Of course it's a lot, I mean its all sunshine and rainbows now but I know it's not going to stay perfect like this forever. But when I say I will do anything to make sure things stay the way they are I really do mean it. I am so happy. After last night I am feeling better, although my puffy and red eyes say otherwise, I am better. I have decide that I won't let my old family affect me anymore. They didn't want me, well I don't want them either.

Feeling Louis stir awake I look up from my place on his chest and see his adorable sleepy eyes looking back down at me. "Good morning Lou". "Morning Haz, you feeling better?" He says in his amazing morning voice. "Yeah a lot better, thank you" I smile up at him.

"I don't know about you but after skipping dinner last night I am starving" Louis says while starting to get up. "Come on let's make some breakfast" reaching out for my hand Louis helps me out of bed. "I'm not that hungry" I mumble out. "Haz we skipped dinner last night, how are you not hungry!?" Louis asks, a little too loudly for the morning. "I'm just used to not eating much" I look down. "Come on hun, I'm sorry, you need to eat though. Let's go" dragging me down the stairs and into the kitchen I take a seat at the counter.

"What would my handsome boyfriend like for breakfast on this fine morning?" Smirking he stretches around the kitchen, looking way too excited. Laughing back at him I ask for some simple toast. While putting the bread in the toaster Louis phone starts to ring. Grabbing his phone he looks down at it, his smile slowly fading away. "I'm sorry Harry I have to take this" waving him off I get up and tend to the toast and continue making it. Gulping I see Louis answer the phone nervously. I wonder who called? Louis makes his way out of the kitchen, further down into the living room I can see him pacing back and forth.

"Why does it matter to you?!" I hear Louis yell into the phone. Uh on, this doesn't sound good. Trying to ignore him on the phone I move my attention back to our breakfast.

"I can't do that!" Louis continues to protest into the phone. Sitting back at the table I start to eat my breakfast. Louis is no longer yelling, he is just listening and looking upset. Mumbling a quiet 'okay' he hangs up. Coming back over to me he looks sad. "Everything okay?" I nervously ask. "I'm so sorry Harry, I tried to tell him that we couldn't but he gave me no choice." Looking at him skeptically, my heart starts to race. "Who? What? Whats wrong?". Sighing Louis starts to explain. "That was my management, people took photos of us at the supermarket, us holding hands, me calming you down. I'm sorry Harry and I know you're not ready, but they said we either need to confirm we are dating or we need to stop. I'm sorry love" coming over and hugging me I stay shocked.

"But- what?" I am at a loss for words, how can they have that much authority over him. That's not fair. Of course I've heard everything and I understand that they don't care about the boys and have lots of power over them, but choosing how they date and making decisions about their love lives? That's just sick. Signing I know theres nothing he can do. I guess it's time.

"Haz? Say something please?" Louis pleads

"It's okay, it's time then? Go public?", "Harry I can figure something out, we don't have too. I know you aren't ready" Louis looks guilty, sitting down next to me he takes my hand. "Harry we don't need to listen to them, we don't have to". Putting my hand against his cheek I caress my thumb against his cheek. "Louis, I'm ready. Its okay. Just promise to stick by me, please" Putting his hand over mine he kisses me hand. "I promise Harry, I won't let anything bad happen. I'm with you through it all". Smiling he leans towards me and gives me a quick but sweet peck on the lips.