Chapter Eight

Double update today!!!

Harry's Pov

I have to admit, waking up in Louis arms felt like a dream. This whole situation felt like a dream, to think that last week i was at home wishing fro him to save me from that hell and here I was living my dream. Im living with the Louis Tomlinson, a member of the world famous band One Direction, it's insane.

Here I am in the shower getting into my thoughts. Everything about what has happened is so surreal. Louis is about to take me shopping to get me clothes and some essentials. Knowing the reaction of fans when Louis, or any of the boys, is seen out with someone they don't know I'm a little scared. Praying that no one spots him.

Stepping out of the shower I quickly change into the clothes Louis laid out for me. A pair of black skinny jeans (that were to big) and a plain white shirt.

Walking downstairs I see Louis waiting for me. Handing me a warm coat I put it on and we leave.

Louis Pov

Driving to the mall I can't help but feel a little nervous, not for me, but for Harry. Theres no denying that someone will recognise me, I just hope everything stays calm and nothing big happens. I'm taking the risk of not bringing any body guards because I want this to be as normal as possible for Harry. I don't want him to be pushed into the spotlight.

Arriving at the mall I hop out of the car and quickly make it to Harry's side, opening the door for him. Noticing a small blush on his cheeks he steps out of the car and we made our way into the mall.

"Lets get shopping then!" I say excitedly. Harry responds with a small but excited smile.

We stop into a few different stores, choosing some simple clothing pieces. Thankfully we haven't been noticed yet.

As we make our way into the vans store I can't help but notice Harry automatically be drawn to a pair of red vans. Knowing he will want them I ask for his size, he blushes but tell me. As Harry sits down and starts to take off his shoes to try them on I hear a small shutter noise. Knowing its a camera from outside the store I stand in front of Harry to help and keep him out of sight from the camera. Knowing that he hasn't noticed it yet.

Drawing my attention back to Harry he tries the shoes on and I can see how much he likes them. The big bright smile showing off his adorable dimples gives it away. As he takes them off I see him pull out his wallet as he makes his way to the counter to pay. Me beating him there I quickly pay before he could say another word.

"Hey!" Harry exclaims annoyed.

"What?" I smirk back.

Harry easily admitting defeat he quietly mumbles a "you suck I wanted to pay" as he walks off with his new pair of vans. Smiling to myself I walk out with following Harry.

Thankfully as we make our way out of the store and going back to the car I notice that the man with the camera has left and there was no site of him. Releasing a breath I didn't realise I was holding we got back to the car with our 3 bags full off new clothes and essentials like a tooth brush and boring things like that.

Opening the door for Harry he climbs into my black Range Rover. Closing the door I make my way to the drivers side and hop in. All of our bags secure in the back I drive off.

"Hey Louis?"

"Yeah Haz?"

"Thank you so much for buying all of this for me, I've never been properly shopping like this, nor have I ever even owned this much clothes and nice stuff. So thank you for buying this for me and taking care of me, I wish there was something I could do to repay you. Thank you". Harry getting a little emotional I put my hand on his thigh, squeezing slightly.