Chapter One

Alright lovely's - Heres the newly written chapter one!

Of course let me know your thoughts!!!

Harry's Pov

I've always known I have been gay. Since I was young I was always interested in things that most boys weren't interested in. Like dressing up in my moms clothing and running around the house in heels. I found out what being gay was at the age of 10, watching a TV show with my family and it just came up. Although I was young it just made sense. I was gay and that was that, nothing else to say. Also not to mention my insane and slightly concerning obsession with the worlds biggest boyband, also known as One Direction. Although theres nothing wrong with boy fans, but I've always had a crush on Louis, there's no denying that he's the most attractive and cute boy you will ever see.

I had kept it a secret, never knew what people would say, what they would think.

It was like that until I thought I was ready, I was 16, I thought I could just tell my family. i thought they would accept me. Oh so wrong I thought...

**FLASHBACK**

"Mom, Gemma? Can you come down here for a second please?"

Coming downstairs from their rooms I see Gemma, my older sister, and my mom. Asking them to sit with me on the couch I started to explain.

"I don't really know how else to say this, I don't know what you guys will think about it, but here it goes..."

"I'm gay"

Silence, that's all I heard. Nothing but silence.

Making the brave decision to look up I see both Gemma and my mom completely emotionless. Nothing but a black expression on their face.

"Mom I-"

"Go to your room"

"What mom I am-"

"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM!" my mom yells angrily.

Looking at Gemma for help I could see nothing, still a blank expression on her face.

Letting my tears freely fall I ran upstairs, locking my door and crying.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Thinking back to that day never fails to make my cry, how could I have been so stupid.

After what had felt like hours, later the night I had gotten a visit in my room from a not very happy mother. That was the first night it had happened, she yelled, she cursed and worst of all she hit me. I had to stay home the next day from school because I has the biggest bruise on my cheek from where she hit me in the face, I couldn't look like that at school.

It's now been two years. I'm 18 and finally legal to get away. In my last year of high school and I couldn't wait to be able to graduate and leave. Still not having any idea on where I would get my money from I was determined to get a job. I just needed something to get me out of that house.

My sister Gemma, at first she wasn't happy about the whole being gay situation, but after a few weeks she still saw me as the same Harry, her same little brother that hadn't changed. The only issue being that because of our mother she had to go along with the act. That act of being mad at me, the act of hating me. She didn't have a choice, I couldn't let our mother to the things to her as she does to me. It wouldn't be fair. We both understand that. So on the nights where I would get sent to my room without dinner, once our mother had gone to sleep she would bring me a jelly sandwich. Just to keep me eating. I was grateful, but I wish things weren't like this.

I wish things went back to the way it was.

Chapter one!!! I know its short but they will get longer as the story goes along!

Again let me know your thoughts, I'd really appreciate it!

- S xx