Chapter Seven

Bit of a short filler. Sorry!

Louis Pov

Waking up yet again to the sight of Harry cuddled on my chest makes me realise how much I really like him. I think I'm falling for this boy. Smiling to myself I massage my fingers through Harry's luscious curls. Carefully moving my head up I look at the time on my bedside table, 3pm. We have been asleep for only a few hours.

Signing I carefully move back to lying down, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty he had on top of him.

Apparently he wasn't careful enough as the boy on his chest started to stir.

"Morning sunshine, well afternoon more like"

"Morning" Harry quietly says in his adorable morning/ waking up voice. Man whats happening to me, I swear I love this kid.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling any better? I mean you passed out on me" I nervously laughed

"Yeah Im okay. I just want to stay here with you though" Harry quietly says into my chest. I can feel his cheeks heat up as he says how he wants to stay.

"You're adorable"

Harry smiles.

"Okay how about this for a plan? We order some pizza, snuggle up on the couch like this and have a movie night? How does that sound my little Hazza?"

"Y-yeah sounds good" Harry says nervously

"You don't need to be so shy and nervous around me love. I promise I don't bite" I smile kindly

"O-okay sorry"

"Hey don't apologise" I say quietly as I lift his head up to look at me. In that moment staring into his eyes I feel myself get lost. And I can't help but want to lean in.

Harry still staring back at me I can't help but take my chances and lean in. Closing the gap between us I press my lips to his. Feeling the warmth of his lips against mine I hold onto the back of his head. I can feel harry tense up as I start to move my lips, but slowly he kisses back. The kiss staying completely innocent and slow, without any tongue. I hesitantly pull back to lean my head against his. Both of us keeping our eyes closed and not knowing what to say, we stay here, both slightly out of breath from the kiss.

Surprisingly, Harry is the first one to speak. Not daring to move from our close embrace he quietly says "that was my first kiss you know". Quietly laughing to myself I pull away "well I hope is was a good one then" I wink.

Finally looking up Harry has his eyes connected to mine again. "Oh trust me, it was everything I've ever dreamed of" smiling to himself, I pull Him closer and hold him against my chest.

"I take it then that you remember what I said back there in the park?"

"Yeah" Harry mumbles out

Both of us staying silent we enjoy each others warmth as we lie there in my bed.

"Why don't you take a warm shower and meet me downstairs. I'll order us a pizza and get some snacks. Feel free to pick any of my clothes you want to wear"

"Okay"

"Margarita pizza okay?"

"My favourite" harry smiles while getting out of bed.

Following his lead I hop out of bed.

"Oh and by the way, we are going out tomorrow to get you some clothes and the essentials, as adorable you look wearing my clothes, you still need some of your own"

"Louis I can get myself my own stuff its fine"

"No Harry, its my treat, I promise its fine"

"O-okay"

As Harry grabs some clothes he heads out of my room to the guest shower, I quickly get changed into some more comfortable sleeping clothes.

Walking downstairs I order a pizza and put some popcorn in the microwave.

Not long later harry comes downstairs wearing my sweatpants and a shirt that looks way to big on him. Smiling at him I offer him some tea as we go to sit down on my big comfy couch. Both of us just sit-in in a comfortable silence while we drink our tea I hear the doorbell go off.

"That must be our pizza" I hop up and go to the door and pay the nice pizza delivery man, giving him a small tip as well.

Bringing back the popcorn and some plates with the pizza I place them on the small table in front of the couch. "Dig in!"

Both of us being hungry because we didn't have lunch due to the incident after the walk we scoffed down the pizza in minutes.

"Why don't you pick a movie and I'll put this away and grab us some blankets?"

"Yeah sure"

I hop up and bring our dirty dishes and rubbish to the kitchen and put them away. Then going upstairs to grab us a blanket and meeting Harry back at the living room to see him starting up what looks to be a horror movie.

"A horror movie?" I ask nervously

"Yeah, I love them. However I haven't seen this one yet. Horror okay with you?"

"Uh yeah, sure" I hesitantly say.

Sitting down a comfortable ways away from Harry the movie starts.

===

"Ah!" I scream as a jump scare comes onto screen. Slowly cuddling into myself I admit I'm terrified.

"Harry-y?"

"Yes Lou?"

"Im scared" I quietly admit.

"Me too" Harry also admits.

"Can we stop watching?"

"Yes please"

Looking at the clock I see that its already 10pm. "Why don't we just go to bed? We have a big day tomorrow. Remember I'm taking you shopping?"

"Yeah okay"

Both of us make our way up back to our rooms. Both still slightly terrified we become hesitant when going to seperate rooms.

"Harry?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Do you want to come sleep in my room? Please?" I say quietly.

"Yeah" Harry says barely above a whisper.

Kindly smiling I let him lead the way. Both of us hopping into opposite sides of the bed we get comfortable and try and fall asleep.

Noticing Harry still being awake after at least 15 minutes of trying to sleep I decide to take my chances.

"Harry? You awake?"

"Yeah" he shakily replies back

Here goes nothing

"Come here" opening my arms up Harry looks at me and hesitantly craws across the bed and snuggles up under my arms. Pulling him closer I whisper "you're okay". Kissing the top of his head he relaxes and snuggles his face into my chest. Smiling to myself as we get comfortable together. "Goodnight Haz." "Goodnight Lou".

As we both relax we finally fall into a peaceful sleep. Staying in each others arms all night I can't help but imagine what it could be like if we were always like this. With that thought in my head I slowly drift off, thinking about the small boy in my arms.

===

They finally kissed!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed. 

I promise next chapter will have more, also going to get into some drama!

- S xx