Chapter Fifteen

Harry's Pov

When Louis pulls up to school on Friday I am feeling relived. Last day then I ha the weekend to recover. Throughout the week my worst injury only being my shin, it seemed to be their favourite to hurt, because they knew it hurt. God they knew it hurt.

Throughout the week I have been feeling awful. Having to ignore Louis, be distant from him and fight. He was just too concerned. I didn't know what else to do other than stay away as much as possible, and it really hurts, seeing him upset, and not being able to cuddle with him every night. I love this man and I am hurting him.

Sighing I step out of the car. Not bothering to say anything to Louis. Louis doesn't even wait for me to get inside before he speeds off. To say things aren't great between us is an understatement, things are awful. We barely speak. Knowing that I can't hide from Louis forever hurts, I don't want to see him worry over me, and I know he's very protective, and to be honest I am quite scared of what he would do to the bullies or the whole school.

Walking into the hallway I get more stares, I mean I am dating the Louis Tomlinson, I'm going to get looks. Putting my hood up over my head I continue to walk to my locker. grabbing my books and putting away my bag I get ready to go to my first class. Shutting my locker I move towards my classroom down the main hall. Thinking that I have made it without bumping into the bullies I let out a breath.

But before I could enter the room I am shoved back but none other than the small group of boys. "Thinking you could get away this morning huh?" Laughing a sickening laugh he pushes my books and laptop from my arms. Hearing the shatter of my laptop onto the ground I flinch. "Awe no, your laptop broke, what a same. I guess your millionaire boyfriend will have to buy you a new one." Trying to sound dominant and confident with my voice I fail, stuttering out, "c-can you jus-t leave me a-lone" cursing my stuttering mouth I prepared myself for whats about to come. Not expecting what soon came, I got punched right in the face, splitting my lip open and blood gushing out.

Stumbling back I regain my balance. Putting my hand up to my now open and heavily bleeding lip. "You think you can talk back to me huh!?" The guy yells. Before I could react or reply he come barrelling towards me, shoving me to the ground. Straddling me he continues to punch me, in the face, in my gut and all over my chest and ribs. Gasping for air I try and push him off. Being too heavy and starting to lose myself to the pain I give up.

Finally stopping he gets up and gives me one last kick to the side. Walking away while yelling "that's hat you get fag!"

My tears freely streaming down my cheeks I can barely move. Covered in my own blood I have no one around me to help. No one caring. Lying on the floor motionless and in pain I have no choice but to call Louis. He's going to hate me, I worry in my mind. I can't possibly hide this from him, I have no choice.

Moving as slowly as possible I reach my hand into my pocket where my phone lies. Unlocking it slowly I call Louis. Feeling myself having barely any strength left I pray that Louis picks up soon. After the third ring he finally picks up. "Harry! Aren't you in class?" He asks. "H-help me, p-plea-se" I mumble out, barely having and voice. "Harry?! Are you okay? Where are you darling?" Hearing the door slam from the phone I know Louis is coming to help me. "School-l, please Lo-u" I beg. "I'm coming darling, stay where you are, you're okay, I'll be there as fast as I can. Stay on the phone please Haz, stay with me love" Louis franticly spits out.

Not having any strength left I just sit the phone on the floor next to me. Hearing Louis on the other end calling for me I can't find the strength to reply. Starting to lose consciousness I hear the door to the school burst open, quick footsteps being heard down the hallway. Forcing my eyes open I see Louis barrelling down the hall towards me. "HARRY!" Louis yells once he sees me. Flopping down onto his knees next to my injured and barely conscious body he tries to wipe away any blood. "Harry what happened are you okay, Harry can you hear me, look at me love. Stay with me darling. I'm going to help you" Louis franticly tries to wipe the blood from around my face.