Chapter 27

You had stayed with Loki in the palace for a week, just to make sure he really was fine. You were in the gardens once again. The fresh air, the smell of flowers, it all calmed you down and slowed your mind. Loki was sitting with a book in his hands on a blanket, your head in his lap. Birds sang as the sun shone through the leaves, warming your skin.

"(Y/N)?" Loki spoke up, not taking his eyes off the book. You hummed in response, letting him know, you were listening.

"Do you remember when I said, I wanted you to be my Queen?" His eyes were still fixed in the pages but they stopped darting from one side to the other.

"Yes, I do. What is about that?" you asked confused.

"I was honest. I want you to be my Queen. If I'm a king or not. I want you to be my bride and me to be your groom," he stopped and slipped out from under your head. You sat on your feet as he kneeled in front of you.

"(Y/N), would you do me the honor of becoming my Queen and a princess of Asgard?" Your hands flew over your mouth and tears threatened to spill from your eyes. For a moment absolute silence was covering you two. Then you nearly jumped onto Loki, hugging him. He fell backwards and held you close to his chest.

"I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled, your lips hovering over his.

"Yes," you affirmed before pressing the red flesh of your lips to the pink of his.

--- Time skip ---

It was the day of your wedding. Frigga and your mom were swirling around in your chamber, mumbling something about something blue and a violet band and so on and so on. You stood in front of the mirror, looking at yourself.

You were wearing a white dress with a large skirt and wide sleeves. A cape was attached to it and a deep green ribbon pulled the fabric together on the front just as on the back. Parts of the skirt, the sleeves and the inside of the hood had a deep green flower print on them.

 Parts of the skirt, the sleeves and the inside of the hood had a deep green flower print on them

(Just imagine the black parts green)

Around your neck hung a collar made of white and green jewels held by silver ornaments. Your earrings were green and silvern as well.

"Something blue," your Mom mumbled hysterically. You turned to look at her and stopped her.

"Mom. Stop. You make yourself and us crazy. Look into the black velvet box in the top drawer of the secretaire," you instructed her. She did as told and gave it to you. In it, there was the necklace Loki had gotten you for your birthday some month ago. You took it out and let your mom help you to put it on.

Mom and Frigga smiled at you happily.

"My beautiful girl," your mom breathed, tears in her eyes. Frigga nodded in agreement.

"But one this is missing..." she trailed off. You furrowed your eyebrow, causing her to smile. She lifted her hand and golden particles began to fly to your head. As you turned to look into the mirror, you saw a finely crafted silvern wreath with small leaves and green blossoms on your head. You smiled at the Queen through the mirror before placing the hood on your head and pulling it deep into your face.

It was perfect timing since your dad knocked in
this moment at the door. You stepped out into the hall, followed by the two women and lead by your dad.

---- Third persons POV ----

Dressed in a black tuxedo with green ornaments and a golden wreath with leaves and green blossoms draped on his black hair, Loki waited under an old, big oak tree. This was going to be the day he had waited for a long time now. His family and his somewhat like friends? were sitting on the dark, wooden benches that were standing in the palace's garden. White tulle paired with flower bouquets decorated the rows of seats. Trees bowed over everything, creating a green glow as the sun shone through the leaves.

The raven-haired man fiddled with his hands as he waited for the woman he loved to arrive. Thoughts shot through his mind as his stomach turned upside down, making him want to vomit.

"Brother, don't worry. Everything will be fine. She'll come and you'll see that all these thoughts were unjustified. Believe me," Thor spoke softly as if he had read his brother's mind. The lanky, pale man nodded, breathing deeply to calm his mind. Thor would be right. He had known you for some time longer than him and would know you.

The Prince jumped lightly as a drum started to play a beat, followed by instruments, signaling that she was coming. Everyone rose from their seats as Loki's nerves went down the river to never be seen again. Frigga was the first one to walk up to the Prince, placing a kiss on his forehead. She was followed by her husband that placed his hands on his shoulders, smiling at him warmly and filled with proudness. The pale man's heart swelled. He didn't have to be a king with a kingdom to make his father proud. He didn't have to kill enemies or to make any peoples kneel to him. All he had to do was to be happy and to follow his heart.

Then, lastly, the woman he had waited for walked up to him, her father leading her. He looked sternly at the prince, a smile on his face. Her hand was placed in his and he knew nothing could make this moment even more beautiful.

The last one to arrive was the bride's mother. The elder woman kissed her daughter on the hood since it was not her task to take it off. Odin then spoke up.

"My dear ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to attend the wedding of those two souls. They have decided to be bounded to each other as long as time itself lasts. If anyone has something against this bound so he may speak now or be silent forever," Everything stayed silent after Odin had spoken.

"Then it is time for the vows," he said warmly to the pair. They looked at each other and smiled, wanting nothing more.

"I promise to be by your side as long as my soul consists. I promise that my heart will beat for you as long as I live. I promise that I will be by your side till death takes me away from you. I will walk beside you in good as in bad times, in the dark as in the light, in sickness as in health. I will be yours forever and even longer. I promise that I will never break any of my promises. I promise to love you as long as I live, as long as eternity holds on and even longer. I will be by your side every night and every day, every century and even when I can't stand by your side anymore, I will be there and never leave. I, (Y/Long/N) will be your wife forever and ever. I love you, Loki Odinson, Loki Leufeyson, God of mischief, Prince of Asgard, frost giant, rightful King of Jothunheim, and King of my heart." Her (E/C) eyes were trained on his emerald green ones as tears pricked in her eyes.

"I promise to carry you in my heart as long as it beats and even afterwards, your name will be written onto it so everyone will know that it is still yours, even after my death. I promise to find you in the darkest of times just like I will be with you in the brightest. I promise to stay with you in wealth like in poverty, in health like in sickness. Whenever you need me, I will be there to suppose you. I will guide you if you can't see, I will carry you when you can't walk, I will speak for you when you don't find the words, I will protect you when you can't. I promise to be yours as long as my soul will be with yours. I want to spend eternites with you and no one else. I, Loki Odinson Leufeyson love you more than life itself, (Y/Long/N), human, Warrier, Nephilim and love of my life." Loki's voice was soft and lightly shaking as he was near crying.

--- A/N ---

Sorry again to cut the chapter off again but it gets too long otherwise...

8.1.2021