Chapter 12

---- Loki's POV ----

Two weeks later, I was still thinking about the vernissage and its art. (Y/N) seemed to have a special relationship with this culture but if she was not from Scottland where was she from then? I was lost in my thoughts as Thor nearly crashed through the door.

"Loki!" he boomed. I flinched since it nearly sounded as if he was angry with me but as I looked up, I saw that he was wearing a bright smile.

"Loki, my dear brother," he said, now much more gentle and his arms wide open.

"Heimdall told our parents about your developments and guess what, they are so happy and believe in you so that they allow you to come back to Asgard," he beamed at me. A small smile tucked at my lips but it soon was wiped from me. Sure, I was happy that I was now allowed again to go back to Asgard but now Stark had a way to get rid of me.

"Does Sta-Tony know about it?" I asked, fear rising in me. Thor looked confused and tilted his head a little sidewards.

"A courier from Asgard was sent into the common room and Steve and Tony stood next to me as the news arrived." My heart sank by his words. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay here with (Y/N) but surely Stark would throw me out as soon as he would get to see me.

Suddenly, the house began to speak again. I would never get used to this. The 'AI' (as (Y/N) told me) informed us that lunch was ready. Thor and I made our way into the kitchen. Anxiously, I watched everyone strolling in and (Y/N) and Wanda placed food on the table. Stark sat down as well and to my surprise, he smiled shortly at me before turning his attention to Banner.

Even it was tasty I could not eat much due to the nervousness that overwhelmed me nearly. (Y/N) noticed and leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"Loki, what is on your mind?" I could not say anything, my heart beating way too heavy as my nerves were near tearing. She placed her hand on my knee and nearly in an instant my mind slowed down.

"So..." Tony spoke up and my heartbeat picked up its pace if that was even possible.

"We have some news. Today a courier from Argard came here and brought us a happy massage." I breathed shakily and closed my eyes.

"He told us that Loki was allowed to go back to Asgard, so he must not stay here anymore." Stark's eyes twinkled.

---- Your POV ----

Your jaw dropped nearly as much as your heart did. Your mind seemed to stop processing as thousands of thoughts rushed through your mind. Clint cheered but soon was stopped by a hit from Nat.

"So you say, Mr. Loki will leave us?" Peter asked, staring at Tony. For a moment the room was silent and all eyes were on Stark.

"Well... I suppose-" the brunette stared but he was cut off by a falling chair and a standing you. Anger flamed in your eyes and your hand was clenched around your stylus so tight, that your knuckles turned white.

"He will not be thrown out so easily..." you growled. A hand on your arm calmed you a little.

"(Y/N), I'm not worth fighting over. Please, don't," Loki calmed you and his words hurt you. He was worth it. He was worth every fight and every trouble. You looked at him and smiled sadly.

"Am I allowed to finish my sentence? I suppose if he wanted he could go and Furry would be happy about this but I will not throw him out or anything like this," Tony stated. Your eyes widened. This was not, what you expected. Your look shifted to Loki, who was still holding onto your forearm.

He presented a look of surprise just as you did and relive was written into his eyes. After a moment a wide grin broke free and Loki shoot up, wrapping you in his arms. You did the same as the dark-haired prince lifted you from your feet. Words couldn't describe how happy you both felt.

Laugher started to erupt and Tony spoke in between laughter "I think this means he stays."

23.12.2020