Chapter 10

---- Loki's POV ----

It was a Friday evening and that meant: socializing with the Avengers. To say the least, I was not pleased with this fact. Every Friday we did something else. We would have a karaoke night ((Y/N) was surprisingly open for singing and even had a talent), would play videogames all night long, were to have a party or something else. Tonight it was a movie night and to be honest, I hadn't so much against this.

On movie nights no one had to make a fool of themselves and because every other seat was taken I was able to sit next to (Y/N).

"So, what are we going to watch?" Tony asked, wiggling his eyebrows. (Y/N) laugh heartily and it made my heart swell and arch at the same time. I still didn't quite know how to phrase my feelings for her but I knew I didn't want to be away from her for long.

"What about James Bond?" Clint asked for the 1000th time. He always asked and he was always told off.

"Matrix," Natasha stated plainly. But Sam and Bucky groaned. It seemed that they didn't want to watch it. The next one to guess was Thor. He came up with something called 'Starwars' and that kid Peter cheered.

"Thor, when we start watching this again we'll be a) up till tomorrow and b) the half of us won't pay attention," (Y/N) argument, a sympathetic smile on her face.

So the game went on and we had different possibilities discussed, like 'Harry Potter', 'The Lord of Rings', 'Up' or 'Halloween'.

"Why don't we watch 'Sleepy Hollow'. We haven't had it a long time now?" Stark asked. This time some people seemed to like the idea until (Y/N) spoke up.

"Why watch a well-known movie again. If it was okay, I would like to introduce a new film to you. I've watched it once back in my homeland and in my mother language. I liked it very much. Also, the book is good," she commented. Everyone was fine with the idea and so Stark set up a movie called 'Warm Bodies'.

I asked myself what she meant by saying back in her homeland in her mother language. Before I could think about it, the movie started and I was caught up in the story. As time went by I noticed how much (Y/N) loved it. She was cheering with the plot and the sparke in her eyes as she cuddled the pillow in her hands made me feel these things for her again.

After some time, the woman came closer and closer till her head laid on my shoulder. I sneaked my arm around her waist, pulling her in my lap. Her head tilted up and shortly her eyes looked into mine. She smiled before snuggling her head in the crook of my neck.

"Hey (Y/N), could you give me the crisps?" Barnes asked. (Y/N) lifted herself from my lap and reached over the back of the sofa. Her legs were bent and her torso hung down. Exactly on my eye level, her backside was settled. I couldn't prevent that my look shifted to it. My face heated up and my pants grew tighter.

As I noticed (Y/N) moving back up, I grabbed one of the pillows and placed it on my legs. Just in time cause she sat back in her seat on my lap and threw the bag at Barns, who got hit in the back of the head.

An angelic laugh escaped her lips and I snickered as well. Barnes glared at us for a moment before turning back.

I laid my arms around (Y/N)'s waist and with a small wave of my hand, a blanket appeared on us.

After the movie ended, some of the others left so that Tony, Natasha, Banner, (Y/N) and I remained. This time it was easy to decide on a movie and soon 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' played.

It was a strange combie but it kind of drew to me. From time to time, the scenes was unusual familiar and by the end it hit me. (Y/N) had read this book and must have known the film before. Also, she had fallen asleep, which was quite unusual for her. 

As the film ended Stark, Romanoff and Banner left, each looking at us before closing the door. It felt nice having her this close to me. Surely we cuddled at night but this was somehow different.

With a wave of my hand, we teleported back to our room and before I knew, I was fast asleep.

21.12.2020