Chapter 19

You and Loki were wandering through the woods of Asgard as a dull sound caught your attention. The sound got louder and seemed to come from behind you. Just as you were about to get to the edge of the forest, yelling echoed from between the trees and you recognized the sound.

Horsemen drove on their horses, which dashed at full gallop towards the meadow. Dirt and leaves hurled into the air as the horsemen rode by in a blur of white, brown and black. Your gaze became longing as they dashed over the green and open fields. Loki noticed and understood fast.

"Do you want to ride out as well?" he asked but you signed.

"I would like that very much but I can't," you answered, sadness lingering in your voice.

"Why not? You've worked with horses back in New York. Why not ride here as well?" Confusion was written clearly on his face.

"Yes, I have but I don't know how to ride. In New York, I never had the chance to learn to ride. In Scottland, I had the chance but was busied and back in Germany, I started to ride once but I was small and somehow I stopped at some point," you recalled, regretting never taking the chances you had gotten. Loki stopped and turned you to face him, his hands holding yours.

"If you want to, I can teach you," he offered, his eyes shining. A wide grin spread on your face as you nodded exited.

"Verry well then my dear, I'll teach you but I don't trust any creature to keep you save while learning, so I shall be your noble stallion," Loki bowed and an unbelieving laugh escaped your lips. How should be Loki a horse to ride? The Asgardian prince arched a brow and looked up at you.

"You don't believe I could be a horse, my dear?" he smirked and you shook your head no. A grin took place on his lips and a mischievous glint lingered in his eyes.

"What should I get if I can prove you wrong?" he asked, his voice deep.

"What do you want?" you asked in return, a smile creeping onto your lips.

"How about I get a kiss?" he smirked and a blush rose from your neck to your cheeks. Before you could say anything Loki's form changed and soon a horse stood in front of you. It nearly looked like Trioblaid with his black, shining fur and his green eyes. The only difference was, that this horse had this green shimmer again and, maybe the even bigger difference, it had eight legs. A giggle escaped your lips.

"Oh Loki, it seems you don't get a kiss. Horses have four legs and not eight," you laughed but deep down you decided to give him a kiss anyway. Your hand ran over his defined body. A green glint waved over Loki and a saddle and reins were now stripped to the black horse. As if it was reflex, you placed your foot in the stirrup and your hands on the saddle. You lulled yourself up and sat up. You were happy about the fact that you were wearing pants and a top.

 You were happy about the fact that you were wearing pants and a top

You grabbed the reigns and slowly Loki started to move, his hooves leaving prints in the ground

You grabbed the reigns and slowly Loki started to move, his hooves leaving prints in the ground. At first, the movements were strange but soon you got used to it and you started to tell Loki to ride faster.

The wind played with your hair as Loki galloped over the meadows with you on his back. Happily, you screamed as the warm air brushed your cheeks softly. The feeling of freedom filled your every cell and you breathed in the clear air.

Loki carried you for some time through the estates of Asgard. You had laid down on his back as the saddle had disappeared, now you were about to fall asleep. Suddenly, Loki stopped and you sat up again. You had just entered a small forest and were now standing in front of a waterfall.

Energy rushed through your vines and you dismounted Loki (I know it sounds strange but hey). You walked up to the creek that ran from the rock face and took off your shoos. The cold water ran over your feet and the rustling filled your ears. A branche knacked behind you and you swirled around. Loki was smiling at you and walked towards you. Your hands sneaked around his waist and his grabbed your hips, pulling you closer. You leaned in just as Loki did but before your lips met, you moved your head and pecked his cheek. The raven-haired man blushed furiously as you giggled.

30.12.2020