005.

Sua slowly opened her eyes when she felt the sunlight hits her face, she can also heard the birds chirping outside the window. She found herself on a unfamiliar room, she can also felt herself not wearing any clothes. She widened her eyes and sat up, she took a peek on the blanket and she's right, she's naked and she can't remember what happened last night.

Sua felt someone moved beside her, she glanced at it and all of sudden, she screamed. Causing the person beside her to be startled and sat uo immediately. They both widened their eyes when they saw each other.

"SIYEON?!"

"SUA?!"

Both of them said each other's name. Both of them also can't believe that they met again in an unfortunate event after a long time. Sua Immediately covered herself using the blanket since Siyeon is wearing her shirt and her panties.

"what the fuck have you done?! why do i have to see you again?!" Sua asked and hid herself on the blanket due to embarrassment. Siyeon just let out a sigh and stood up from the bed, she put on her pants and picked up Sua's clothes. She handed it to her shyly.

"y-yah.. you should wear your clothes.. now" Siyeon stuttered, Sua's blushing and she's not ready to face her about what happened to the both of them last night. Sua slipped her hand outside the blanket to get her clothes then went on the bathroom without removing the blanket covering her. Siyeon just let out a sigh again and sat on the edge of the bed.

"what the hell" she cussed, she saw the girl she regretted losing on the past. Even though she's the one who messed up, she really regretted what she did. She regretted that she made fun of Sua's very sincere feelings. It's true that you will regret all the things you did on the end.

Meanwhile, Sua immediately closed the door as soon as she entered the bathroom. The moment she doesn't want to happened, already happened and it hurts her. Seeing her face, probably felt her lips the whole night. Sua's tears fell while she put on her clothes, the thought of them meeting once again in any situation came true. She wants to hug her tight, tell her that she misses her so much but she just can't. She can't say anything when facing her, she just can't say nice things to her. She feels bad, so she doesn't want to see her again. even she misses her so much.