21.

Third Person's POV.

Sua groaned when she heard her phone making a noise, someone was calling her in the middle of the night and she's clearly annoyed because her good sleep was ruined. She answered the call and sat up on the bed, she also checked Gahyeon sleeping peacefully beside her.

"hello? who's this?" she asked and all of sudden, she heard heavy breathing on the other line. She fully opened her eyes immediately, she already know who is she and what's wrong so she stood up and went on Yoohyeon and Handong's room. She woke Yoohyeon up, "what the-" Yoohyeon was about to complain but Sua quickly hushed her. "shh, take care of Gahyeon while i'm gone for a while. I still have a business to manage" Sua said then went on her room to get her coat and also her wallet.

"Sua.." she heard Siyeon mumbling on the other line, she let out a sigh and she's already outside, waiting for a taxi. "yes Siyeon" she asked, Siyeon coughed and it made Sua really worried, no one expected that she would be sick. "can you come over and take care of me?" Siyeon asked, Sua slyly smiled without her noticing but she went back to her senses and it quickly vanished. She let out a deep breath and cleared her throat, "no, why would i do that?" Sua asked and a taxi arrived, Sua went on the passenger seat and closed the door.

"wait, did i just hear a car door being closed?" Siyeon asked, Sua whispered Siyeon's street address to the driver then the car started to move. "no, are you crazy? you're just hearing things" Sua said and it made Siyeon a bit scared, "so.. there might be a ghost that will popped out of nowhere?" Siyeon asked and Sua chuckled, things never changed, she's still the Lee Siyeon she knows.

"are you sure.. you aren't coming here to take care of me?" Siyeon asked again, Sua looked at the window beside her while the phone is in her ear. "i already said no" Sua mumbled and she heard Siyeon sigh, the little bit of smile never vanished on her lips. Sua reached Siyeon's house and she paid the taxi driver, she knocked on the door and heard Siyeon spoke again on the other line.

"Sua.. someone's knocking outside, i'm scared" Siyeon said and she found it adorable, "open the door stupid it's me, it's cold outside" Sua said and heard Siyeon rushing because of loud steps approaching the front door. Siyeon opened the door and hugged Sua tightly, the brunette widened her eyes and didn't expect the action she just did. "it's good to have you here" Siyeon mumbled and it softens Sua, she started to feel the butterflies flying around on her stomach which Siyeon made her feel as well on the past years.

"are you scared?" Sua asked, Siyeon nodded her head without letting go embracing ber, Sua let out a sigh but showed a sly smile then caressed Siyeon's soft hair. "i'm already here, there's no need to be scared."