30.

"enjoy the food" Siyeon said and Gahyeon smiled as she saw lots of food on Siyeon's table, Sua wandered her eyes on Siyeon's house since she saw a lot of changes. It's much cleaner than before, she smiled and held tightly on Siyeon's arm. "she looks happy" Siyeon whispered and they saw Gahyeon already sitting on the chair, with a bright smile on her face. Sua rested her head on Siyeon's shoulder and stared at Gahyeon with pure happiness in her eyes, "i'm happy that she's happy" Sua said and Siyeon smiled. "i'm happy to see you happy too Bora" she mumbled and Sua's smile becomes wider.

"let's go eat? i bet you're hungry" Siyeon said and winked at her, Sua smacked her arm lightly when she noticed that Siyeon is being flirty to her again, but she obviously likes it. They went on the table amd joined Gahyeon to eat. Siyeon fed Sua like a baby she is, "yaahh i'm not a baby anymore" Sua blurted and Siyeon laughed, "no, you're still a baby.. my baby" Siyeon said and both Sua and Gahyeon laughed out loud, "that's a cheesy one right there" Sua said as she laugh with Gahyeon.

Siyeon felt really really glad seeing both of them happy, she's willing to do anything just to see their precious smiles. They continued to eat till they're full and satisfied, they also decided to go on Siyeon's balcony upstairs to watch the stars and feel the cold breeze of the night. "there's a lot of stars tonight!" Gahyeon mumbled while staring above, Suayeon sat on the chair and watch the little one happily stare at the beautiful ocean of stars. Sua rested her head on Siyeon's shoulder again and closed her eyes to relax, she's been stress and tired these past days and it's been really hard for her, specially at work.

Siyeon caressed her soft hair, "you look tired, do you want to rest?" Siyeon asked with worry on her tone, Sua let out a deep breath and shook her head. "no, let's just stay like this and i'll be fine" Sua said and Siyeon hold her hand, "your small hands fits perfectly on mine" Siyeon said with a smile on her lips, Sua chuckled and hummed. "can you sing a song for me?" Sua asked, Siyeon cleared her throat. "of course, what song do you want me to sing for you?" Siyeon asked, Sua snuggled closer to her, "anything"

Siyeon let out a deep breath and showed a sly smile after, "alright."

"Just stay with me I need you to stay with me In the beautiful, shining memories I draw you out~" Siyeon sang the first verse of the song. Sua smiled because it's been years yet she's still hearing the same voice she loves to hear every single time. "Just stay with me I need you, stay with me, ooh ooh Just look into my eyes Just for one moment~" Siyeon continued to sing and Gahyeon was happily listening to as she watch how the stars twinkle on the beautiful sky.

"I know it’s a bit late But don’t let me go I still love you When I look into your eyes I’m afraid my heart will explode Hold on to me Don’t let go of me, please~" Siyeon wrapped her arm on Sua's shoulder and pulled her closer, she closed her eyes and continued to sing the song. "So stay with me I need you to stay with me, yeah Your beautiful, shining smile I’m lost inside~" Sua held her hand tighter than before, it feels like she wants to cry because what Siyeon is singing right now is just too sincere.

"Hold on to me please Won’t you hold on to me, ooh ooh Our memories beautiful like the stars Are now…~" Siyeon sang the final lyric and planted a sweet kiss on Sua's forehead. "i love you" Siyeon whispered, Sua felt so overwhelmed.

"i love you too" Sua mumbled in a low tone, Siyeon chuckled, "can you say that over and over again? i badly want to hear that all over" Siyeon said so Sua laughed a bit. "silly" Sua said and both of them laughed but smiled while looking at each other's eyes lovingly after.

song title: hold me // eric nam.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR COOLEST BABY!! I HOPE SHE ENJOYS HER DAY AND SHE'S HEALTHY~ ILYSM YUBIN.