15.

Gahyeon is asleep on my bed, i was on my working table on my room. I let out a sigh and lean my back on the chair comfortably, i stared at her for a bit while she's asleep. I smiled when i remembered the scenarios earlier, the heartwarming moment when she called me mom for the very first time.

The only problem i had right now is, how can i tell this to Handong and Yoohyeon. Of course they'll be shock to see a stranger on the house, should i tell them now? maybe i should. I picked up my phone and went outside the room for Gahyeon not to wake up, i dialed Handong's number and sat on the couch instead. It took couple of rings when she finally picked up, it was noisy on the other line and i guess they throw up a party. okay hope all.

"what? you miss me already?" she asked and laughed a bit, "what?! no, ew girl. I just need to tell you something" i said, she hummed, "go ahead" she answered, "but first, get out of there for a while it's so noisy as fuck. Also, promise you won't freak out and you'll stay calm" i warned, "okay then i won't freak out" she said then the noise started to ease, i let out a deep breath.

"dongie..  i adopted a child" i said, she didn't respond. "are you still there?" i asked, i heard her let out a deep breath. "yah, Kim Bora. Are you sure about that? are you sure that you're going to take care of a baby?" she asked so i furrowed my eyebrows, "she isn't a baby anymore stupid, she's already 9 years old let me speak first" i said, "ooh i thought, i can't wait to see her soon" Handong said, i smiled because it's a relief for me that she agreed keeping Gahyeon with us. "i need to go now, Yoohyeon is drunk!!" she said and hang up the call. I chuckled and hang up the call, i'm glad they're having fun there.

I went back inside our room and laid down beside Gahyeon, she's been through a lot in a very young age but she didn't give up to live. She's such a strong girl. I caressed her hair and pulled the comforter a bit higher to cover her whole body since the atmosphere is cold, i turned off the lamp and drifted to sleep with her.