epilogue.

Siyeon started to sing some songs, her songs Paradise, Can't get you out of my mind, Daydream, and Dear. The crowd was freaking out and cheering for her name as she sing, Sua was just there watching her with a smile on her lips. When Siyeon finished singing, she grabbed her water bottle on the edge of the stage and chugged it, she was sweating and it made her look so hot. She panted and smiled at the crowd, "hope you're all having fun!" she shouted and the crowd freaked out again. She smiled and cleared her throat, she licked her lips before speaking again.

"this will be the last song i'll be singing.. and this is for the girl i love the most. Let's rock!" Siyeon said and her bandmates started to play the instruments again, the song she'll she singing is "Still into you" by Paramore.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together I need the other one to hold you Make you feel, make you feel better It's not a walk in the park to love each other But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it~" Siyeon sang the first verse of the song, her voice is really really beautiful. "'Cause after all this time I'm still into you." When the chorus came, the crowd cheered and jam with Siyeon, even Sua and her other friends. Her daughter was on Minji's shoulder so that she get the chance to see Siyeon perform on stage, she was shouting her name with her cute voice.

"I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you And even baby our worst nights I'm into you, I'm into you Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you" Siyeon is sacrificing all of her energy just to make her free concert memorable for those people who attended today, she needs to make sure that her fans are having fun with her. The crowd was so loud and it's obvious that they're all having fun, they were singing and chanting Siyeon's name.

"Recount the night that I first met your mother And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that loved ya You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever" Siyeon continued to sing and let out a deep breath, "And after all this time I'm still into you~"

"KIM BORA!!" she shouted before singing the chorus, "I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you And even baby our worst nights I'm into you, I'm into you Let 'em wonder how we got this far, 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you~" Sua's smile becomes wider and she felt butterflies flying all over her stomach, she surely missed hearing Siyeon calls her name.

"i don't know baby, after all this time it's still you, it's been a long time but i'm still into you. if ever you're hearing this, i just want to say sorry and i love you so much!" She mumbled before singing again, Sua can feel the sparks running all over her body when the moment she heard those words coming from Siyeon.

"Some things just, some things just make sense And one of those is you and I Some things just, some things just make sense And even after all this time" Siyeon wandered her eyes on the place, hoping to see Sua there. "I'm into you
Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you." she stopped for a while and all of sudden, she saw her on the crowd so Siyeon went down on the stage and went to her. Sua can feel her face getting hot and her heart beating so fast when she saw that Siyeon found her and she's now approaching her.

Siyeon held her hand and took her on the stage, Sua felt embarrassed since there's a lot of people seeing them but it didn't matter to Siyeon. The latter looked at her with the love in her eyes, Sua smiled when their eyes met, the sparks can be felt running on both of their bodies. "i love you so much Kim Bora, i love you more than anything else. You and Gahyeon are the best thing that ever existed in my life, no words can even explain what i feel towards you. I just love you so much and i want to spend my whole life with you, after all this time baby.. i'm into you" Siyeon said with pure sincere, Sua's eyes becomes teary and she doesn't know what to say.. she just want to tell her how much she loves her too and after all what happened.. she's still into her.

"I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you And even baby our worst nights I'm into you, I'm into you Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time" Siyeon stopped and held Sua's hand, their friends are looking at them lovingly. Yoohyeon lean her head on Minji's shoulder as they watch the two on stage, meanwhile Dami sneakily held Handong's soft hands. She cleared her throat and held it tight, Handong slowly looked at her and she looked at her back, Handong smiled and Dami swear that it's the most beautiful smile she saw. "Wǒ ài shàng nǐle (i'm inlove with you)" Handong whispered to her and she's confused because it's a different language, "what?" Dami asked and Handong just giggled and kissed her on the cheeks. Dami blinked a few times and smiled after, then they watch the couple on the stage with their hands intertwined.

Sua pressed their foreheads together and Siyeon put the microphone between their mouths, "i'm into you, i'm into you" she sang and Sua smiled.. "i'm into you" she sang with Siyeon at the last lyric of the song. The crowd freaked out, feeling fluttered seeing them inlove with each other. Siyeon smiled and put down the microphone, "i love you" she mumbled, Sua smiled and wrapped her hands on Siyeon's nape. "i love you more" she responded and all of sudden, Siyeon connected both of their lips infront of the crowd. Gahyeon covered her eyes using her cute little hands. Siyeon pulled away and smiled, the both of them looked at each other with the love on their eyes.

Sua didn't regret choosing her over and over again, she just realized that no matter how hard she tries to move on.. she'll still end up falling back on her ex which will remain the love of her life. They might failed working at the first time and both of them got hurt but in the end.. they're still the end game and no one can ever separate them, they'll surely love each other, forever and always.

  the end, stream odd eye

thank you for supporting this book even though the updates are slow, you guys are the best and also thank you for the votes! it means a lot to me, see you next time! making a Suayeon fanfic while shipping Jibo is a torture indeed HAHAHAHAHA. ciao!