28.

Yoohyeon's POV.

the next day...

I sigh as i finished the remaining papers that Dami gave to me for work, i stretched my arms and stood up then grabbed my bag, ready to go out. Both of my friends Sua and Handong aren't finish yet so i have no choice but to spend some time with myself today, "hey guys, tell Dami i'll be right back" i said and Handong gave me a thumbs up without even taking her gaze on the computer screen, i guess they're really busy today. Good thing i did my work earlier than them.

I head out on the building and sniff the fresh air, i slyly smiled and walked on the streets. I let out a sigh when i remembered what happened on the house last night, why did Minji punched Siyeon and ended up on the ground? i guess that they really hated each other ever since then. Jiu and Siyeon has a past relationship and Jiu is Minji's sister.. so i guess that's the reason why.

All of sudden, i bumped into someone and he groaned. It was a random stranger on the street, he was glaring at me so i feel a bit anxious. "are you blind? i almost spill my coffee on my new clothes" he said, i bowed and apologized. "i'm really sorry.." i apologized but i guess that wasn't even enough for him, how rude.

"you're so careless! do you want me to spill this coffee to you?! aish, so stupid" he added, i looked down due to embarrassment.. a lot of people are looking at us and began to gossip things to each other, i feel embarrassed.

The man was about to hit me but someone held his arm, he groaned again and both of us looked at that person. I blinked a few times when i saw her, is this even true? Kim Minji.. is here saving me to this stupid motherfucker?

"that's too much mister." she said with a plain tone, the stranger removed her hand away and Minji went in front of me, covering me to that crazy ass. "she did wrong first! she deserves a punishment" the stranger shouted, Minji chuckled and i heard her made a noise using the bone of her knuckles. "i'm the only one who can give punishments to my girlfriend mister, i saw you almost hit her? i hope that won't happen again because if it does, i swear to god you won't be able to see anymore." Minji said and i feel my heart beating so fast, did i hear that right? GIRLFRIEND?!! i think that's too much but i guess that was just a reason for my safety so i should let it slide. But i kinda loved it.. imagine being called girlfriend by your first love that you adored in a secret for couple of years, who wouldn't like that?

The man let out a sigh but she's still looking at us with a glare, i was hiding behind Minji so i hope he couldn't see me. "i'll let this pass through but when it happens again, i'll make you regret what you did" the man said and walked away, Minji laughed and faced me.

"he's a funny guy" she said so i slyly smiled, i was trying not to blush. She wrapped her arm on my shoulder then we walked away, i bit my lower lip.. she smells good. We noticed that there aren't a lot of people on the area so she pulled away from me, i let out a deep breath when we stopped from walking.

"i'm sorry for this mess and also thank you for saving me" i said and bowed to her, she smiled at me and i swear, that smile didn't change at all.. it's still that smile i always see on our college days. "you're welcome, i'm happy to help" she mumbled with that damn beautiful smile. I smiled back at her and she let out a deep breath but smiled back at me again after. She really loves smiling that much huh? it makes her look pretty even more.

"it's been a while, Kim Yoohyeon-ssi" she said, i furrowed my eyebrows, why does she knows my name? we never talked before, "how did you.. know who i was?" i asked her, she grinned and i can see a bit of bitterness in it.

"We met before and i guess you can't remember any of it after hitting your head hard on the ground" she said and chuckled after, i widened my eyes and remembered a scar on the side of my forehead. So.. i looked at her with confusion in my eyes while she was just there, looking at me.. with a smile.

"can you tell me.. what you are to me on the past?" i asked, her smile becomes wider and i can't tell if she's happy or.. she's just hiding what she truly feels behind that smile. "i am Kim Minji.. and you promised to spend the rest of your life with me but you can't even remember who i am." she said and my eyes becomes teary, my mind started to see glitches.. more like flashbacks i didn't know that happened comes inside my head. Kim Minji.. what happened to me?