11.

I decided to go on a Boutique to buy new clothes since it's been a while since i bought a new one. I hummed and decided to choose the peach colored dress, i put it on to see if it fits me or not and surprisingly, it fits perfectly fine.

I smiled as i looked at myself on the mirror, then all of sudden my phone made a noise so i picked it up without reading the caller's id. "hello?" i asked, "yah Sua-ah, you look good wearing that dress" she said on the other line, i arched my eyebrows and wandered my eyes outside then i saw her standing near the door with the phone closer on her ear with a grin on her lips.

"why are you here?" i asked her, she chuckled and slowly approached me. She hang up the call when she successfully went closer to me. "to take you out for some coffee, what else?" she asked back, i rolled my eyes and shook my head then went on the fitting room to remove the dress and put on my clothes. I went on the counter and paid the dress then went out.

"wait for me" she mumbled, i let out a sigh. I stopped from walking and faced her, i don't care if there's people around us i need to be alone and enjoy this lovely but stressful day.

"Siyeon.. let me breathe" i said then she didn't respond, she let out a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders, "okay." after saying that, she started to walk away slowly. I groaned and sat on the bench beside me, i pouted and wandered my eyes somewhere at the mall. I choke on thin air when i saw that man i met on a blind date.. I cussed, he said back then, if he sees me once again while i'm still single, he would court me and i don't want that shit to happen.

I'm lack of ideas.. i don't have a plan so i need to think as fast as i could. I'm feeling really anxious, i saw my phone and i think what's in my mind is the only way for him to stay the fuck away from me. I need to ask Siyeon a really really embarrassing favor.. I immediately dialed her number because that man already saw me, he was waving his hand while he slowly approach me.

Siyeon picked up the phone, "please come back here. i need you to do something for me" i said, "what is it?" she asked, i swear to god that i want to pop just like a bubble because of embarrassment. "it's a long story.. pretend to be my girlfriend, please." i said and closed my eyes tight, oh shit it's really the most embarrassing thing i've said to her. I heard her laugh a bit on the other line, "siyeon.. please" i mumbled and hang up the call when the guy is closer to me. I want to curse, i though this was a lovely day-

"Sua, it's been a while" the guy named.. oh shit i forgot his name. I'm seriously in real trouble.. where the hell is Siyeon. "oh hi, yes.. it's been a while Sang..Hoon?" i stuttered, he chuckled, "you already forgot my name? we just met a year ago Sua-ssi" he said, i scratched the back of my head since i don't actually know what to say.

"my name is Baek Sang Woo if you forgot Sua-ssi" he said with a smile and offered his hand for a hand shake, i smiled awkwardly and shake his hand. He hummed, "so, are you still single till now Sua-ssi?" he asked, i looked down a bit and closed my eyes tight. Save me, please..

"baby" i heard someone mumbled, i opened my eyes and looked at her. She has a grin on her lips and slowly approached me, she wrapped her arm on my shoulder.. i blinked a few times and bit my lower lip.

"so, who's this?" she asked, looks like we need to talk about this shit today. I need to tell her why, maybe she's thinking that i did this because i want her, no. oh god, no. I rather die than loving a cheater.

"uh.. he's a friend of mine and we met here by coincidence." i said and looked at Sang Woo with a awkward smile, after that i spare a glance at Siyeon secretly. She was looking at Sang Woo like she's judging his entire existence or looking at him like she's ploting his murder.

"wow so you're finally in a relationship now Sua-ssi, i'm happy for the both of you. congratulations, i am inviting you both for dinner this Friday at my restaurant" he said and handed me a card, Siyeon looked at it. I nodded to him forcedly, "thank you.. Sangwoo-ssi" i said, he smiled, "it's nothing, see you around then" he said then walked away. I let out a sigh and removed Siyeon's arm away from my shoulder and distanced myself a bit.

I was about to walk away but she called my name, "Kim Bora. we need to talk" she said and it send chills on my spine, her voice was a bit deep and husky. I slowly faced her, she gestured me to follow her and looks like i don't have any other choice but to follow. Earlier, when the moment she wrap her arm on my shoulder.. i suddenly remember how it feels good to be on her arms back then.. good old days indeed.

hello, if you're asking who is SangWoo. I don't know either HAHAHAHA, the name just pops in my head.